The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

does anyone know where these went?

They turned up at SESF a while ago with a note to fix them, we fixed em and i have them now.  

They're so valuable now that i feel like they should be put on permanent display with the notebook that traveled with them at SESF.

If enough people disagree i'd be more than happy to ship em back to out to whoever is next in line.

I say keep and display! Would like to see how they've turned out at this point...Funny how much change has come since my leg on the tour, they're sure to hold a special place for all of us. And just as epic, that notebook!

Edited by aho

• 3 months later...

That's definitely true, but if you take a look at them around the year or two year mark they already look pretty different than most.  It's definitely just my preference for less contrast, and I think it's really cool to get a denim thats pretty much known for high contrast to yield something really different.

• 2 years later...

Whoa, it's been a while, Kiya do you still have these?

I do still have these!  Also, i have the Moleskin notebook which traveled with the jeans for years.