The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

I don't know how Kiya feels about this - but I sure would like these to be worn by sufu members with some serious amount of posts or some credentials ...like maybe member for 1 year at least ?

i've got a lot of posts

but half (all) of them tend to be garbage.

i have no idea how i got this much rep :P

not sure if they'd fit me. but if you want to send them up north, just let me know. I'd be proud to rock these for any length of time.

ok, if kiya (or somebody who knows) has the stretched out waist measurement as they are right now, maybe its 32", beatle i looked back and didn't find one recently...let me know. if it is close to 33-34" I will PM whoever I need to with my address, etc. and hopefully we can get these moving again!

ok, if kiya (or somebody who knows) has the stretched out waist measurement as they are right now, maybe its 32", beatle i looked back and didn't find one recently...let me know. if it is close to 33-34" I will PM whoever I need to with my address, etc. and hopefully we can get these moving again!

i usually wear size 33-34 jeans and i fit in these tour jeans just fine. you should be good, as long as the jeans haven't shrank a ton.

Jeans are going out to -Z- this morning via FedEx!

Hope the jeans come tomorrow!? Been creepin on the fedex guy every day waiting...

Very excited to get this thing rolling again.