shorts?

• 1 year later...

Tried on those very tailored Band Of Outsider ones the other day but they didn't really suit me (the cuff looks a bit odd IMO).

Ended up buying a cheap pair of blue gingham Club Monaco shorts on sale, material is a bit shitty (kinda like a dishcloth haha) but the length was good (an inch or two above the knee) nor are they overly baggy. OK for the price I guess.

meaty- You don't want corduroy shorts. Kinda defeats the purpose, no? If i'm wearing shorts, i don't want my balls sweating that much.

What was wrong with the BoO besides the cuff? Do they fit like shorts or cut off trousers? I was thinking of those along with some nice collective ones, raf by raf, and bson. I'm buying one of those 4 in the next few weeks, just gotta figure out which.

Most the trousers i find at thrift stores are baggy as shit in the top block or have massive rises. I don't want low rise shorts, but most thrift pants suck. If i had an h&m near me, buying cheap regular fit trousers from them would work. But then i'd have to hem them or get a perma-cuff or something, two things i don't know how to do on my own or at least i'm too lazy. Anyone know how the shorts i listed the post before fit?

tried on the raf by raf and theyre nice but dont really like the material cause it feels like i'm wearing swimming trunks. also tried the bson ones and theyre aight but make sure you like em tight and short cause theyre exactly that. personally im using some cut offs, but i do want the ervell striped shorts...

word about the thrift pants, its a bit of a hunt to find a good pair but as has been said a million times the search is half the fun of bein a thrift-azz mofigga right?

in other shorts news, totally fucking awesome:

shortgreytacked-34.jpg