FS: LVC type 3, LVC 201, APC, Champion Reverse Weave

jubei

So. I have a few odds and ends that I need to move out of my apt. Here's the deal:

- Paypal Only

- Shipping: For Con US add $7. PM me for other locales

- If you want more details (pics, measurements) don't hesitate to ask!

1) BNWT LVC Type 3 Jacket S/S 07 Small

Tried on for all of 5 minutes in my apt. Not really my thing, it turns out. Currently sold out at Levi's website and Cultizm.

Chest (Pit to pit): 18"

Shoulder to Waist: 20"

Waist: 15.5" across

FINAL DROP!!! PRICED TO GO...

Asking $100

Will also consider trades for Raw Denim (size 30 or therabouts)...

1373744imgsd2.jpg

2) 555 LVC 201... SHORTS(!) Tag Size 34x36

Snagged these on eBay a while back but they never really quite fit me right. These were worn by the previous owner for a year and dry cleaned twice by him before he decided to butcher them into shorts. I gave them a hot machine wash to see if they'd shrink any and the size stayed pretty much the same. Was always thinking of getting the hem finished at BiG but never got around to it and finally decided they were too damn big.

Other than that, the fade patterns are fantastic thanks to the previous owner's conservative washing. The jeans are all sorts of shades of blue (pics don't do it justice) Great for those lazy summer days when it's too hot to rock the raws and you still wanna show off your denim obsession (check the blue-green selvedge!) On top of all that, they're Valencia St. 555s, so you know the denim's top notch. One of a kind, that's for sure :)

Waist: 16.5" across

Front Rise: 12"

Back Rise: 15"

Inseam: 17"

Upper Thigh 12.75" across

PRICE DROP

Yours for $30

1383825imgyt4.jpg

1383827imglq4.jpg

1383826imgpp3.jpg

More to come...

• 2 weeks later...