334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm really interested in this contest but those jeans are way too slim for me. am i reading the chart wrong or for a 32 waist is the thigh measurement ~10.4'? my thighs are around 24" (maybe a little less if i haven't been skating much) and there's no way i could fit in those.

so the rise on these is about 10 inches or so (id be looking at a size 29 or 30)... 19.5 cm hem, pretty much a straight-leg?? at 100-120 i'd be down considering how nice the denim seems to be... though id have no illusions of making an impressive showing in the contest aspect of it.

i'm really interested in this contest but those jeans are way too slim for me. am i reading the chart wrong or for a 32 waist is the thigh measurement ~10.4'? my thighs are around 24" (maybe a little less if i haven't been skating much) and there's no way i could fit in those.

bears measurements are usually smaller than reality, and also, knowing how people on superfuture dont understand what waist actually means, your size is probably 34 and not 32.

my true waist size (measured) is actually 30.5-31, i usually end up buying 32 because the thighs on 30 and 31 are pretty tight on me and i don't like buying looser fits because they usually have larger leg openings which i'm not really into. i got a pair of samuai s5000vx in 31 and i had to skate a lot for 2 weeks to make them not skin tight on my thighs.

good to know about the bears measurements though, thanks.

my true waist size (measured) is actually 30.5-31, i usually end up buying 32 because the thighs on 30 and 31 are pretty tight on me and i don't like buying looser fits because they usually have larger leg openings which i'm not really into. i got a pair of samuai s5000vx in 31 and i had to skate a lot for 2 weeks to make them not skin tight on my thighs.

good to know about the bears measurements though, thanks.

if a s5000 is tight in 31 you definitely want these in 34 or at least 33.

This looks great.. But one thing i'm wondering is, how is this a "contest"?

in the same way the sammy contest is a contest... in the end well judge the jeans for the best fading.

the plan is to start this at the end of the sammy contest, and have it run one year. im hoping we get many more people than we have in the sammy contest tho.

I'm also in as long as I can see some measurements to make sure I'll fit in the thighs. Can someone translate the measurements for me...?

Thanks.

cheep, i would rather have a 34, is there anyway we can have both 34s and 36s made?

I agree, that would be fair if several length were available, especially if they come in a one wash state, so the ropping effect is not exclusive to those who wear a 36 inseam.

^ if you're truly concerned about the roping effect, you could always wash/soak it again when you receive the denim, after the hemming and before you start wearing it. i don't think you would lose much indigo in these without wearing them.

^^I was just going to have Gordon hem them but I recently remembered this fact. So even though i voted for a 36 inseem I would much rather prefer a 34 because they are already one wash and I would be missing out on this part of the process.