1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

the monkey is sweet, but my guess is it will have to be two-toned (meaning no fades), as it will probably be stamped on in some fashion. I have no idea how they make those things, but it's just a guess.

the monkey is sweet, but my guess is it will have to be two-toned (meaning no fades), as it will probably be stamped on in some fashion. I have no idea how they make those things, but it's just a guess.

I have the logo in two tone, just tried to illustrate what it would look like after a bit of wear.

dubmonkeybh9.gif

hahahahahaha

wait....

hahahahahaha

ok. thats fucking cool. warehouse and big need to be in bigger type tho to be able to make them out after they are printed... double the size of those, and get rid of the and, and its perfect.

I'd suggest making BiG and Warehouse the same size as superfuture, so that they're all equally important, don't want anybody to get the short end of the stick.

The left-hand bottom and right-hand corner lines are a little distracting and unnecessary, I'd move the skyline down a bit, so that it completes the bottom of the border, or make Contest Jeans occupy the whole bottom, border to border.

Do we even need to vote now? I think we got the one.

+ rep.

I think Meta's design is fun, however may I suggest the ape's head a bit smaller. I definitely think there should be a reference on it to all parties making this happen, and that includes Cheep. Just not sure about the ape's head being such a big central image.

If I'm alone in this then ofcourse you won't hear me making any trouble anymore.

just my 0.02cnts...

CD, I think that since it's the central image, the chimp can get away with being that big, so that there's a focus. Anyway, it's just us that know the connection with cheep, so it's kinda an inside thing, sort of an unofficial mascot of sorts.

And there's a pair of these jeans on supermarket on sale right now. Already reduced price!

meta, nice work. I would like to suggest the following for consideration:

Lowercase i in BiG, as opposed to just a smaller cap

superfuture set in superfuture font; I think it would be cool if BiG, superfuture and Warehouse all were set in their own fonts.

I liked seeing more skyline, personally...

I don't think that typeface has a lowercase set. I don't mind that everybody has the same typeface, just for uniformity's sake. Maybe periods for B.I.G. I still think those little corners are distracting though.

Although, I understand this shit can be frustrating for you meta. Don't know if your into GD, or advertising, the 'client' keeps making 'suggestions' that don't really mean or add much, in the end.

haha, its all a lot of fun, no worries.

Here are tangerines suggestions

tanglabelgw6.jpg

I kept the corners in because I am not sure how the label is going to be sewed on. Maybe I should move the text up and create the full border.

haha, its all a lot of fun, no worries.

Here are tangerines suggestions

tanglabelgw6.jpg

I kept the corners in because I am not sure how the label is going to be sewed on. Maybe I should move the text up and create the full border.

That is fucking awesome

Did anybody else get that the 2 thingies on each side of the monkey is the map of Japan? Or am I late at this thing too?

no offence to anyone, but I dont like that patch.

I thought the simple "W" style was better with the sufu inserted.

I think the patch should be more about Warehouse / Sufu.

I dont get what the chimpanzee is there for? Is it like Studio D'artisan or something?

it's cheep you fool!

I think it'd be an awesome, random patch. Like if I saw that shit on someone's jeans I would ask them "what the hell is that? what are those??"

Guest jeffvyain

i think it looks great. i don't really care all too much anyway. the patch isn't the highlight of a pair of jeans for me, so long that it's made out of good leather...the designs gonna wear off in 6 months anyway

Oh right.

I dont think we should go down that route of basing the patch on Cheep's avatar TBH.

Huge and sincere props to Cheep for launching this project, but I dont want his avatar on the patch.

I want to be wearing Warehouse X Sufu branded jeans, not "Cheep" branded jeans.

That makes me sound like an incredible label snob I suppose but, - hell, I guess that's why I post on Superfuture actually.

Again, no offence to anyone.

Oh right.

I dont think we should go down that route of basing the patch on Cheep's avatar TBH.

Huge and sincere props to Cheep for launching this project, but I dont want his avatar on the patch.

I want to be wearing Warehouse X Sufu branded jeans, not "Cheep" branded jeans.

That makes me sound like an incredible label snob I suppose but, - hell, I guess that's why I post on Superfuture actually.

Again, no offence to anyone.

Not to mention Cheep sucks.

it is a funny well designed patch, but I agree the monkey should not be on the final patch. It is the ultimate symbol of the strange cheap riding that goes on here...no offense. Cheap did good work in organizing the sufu end of this contest, but to have his avatar or a symbol of him on the actual jeans is a little crazy in my opinion.