334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tired of looking at jeans? Nonsense... take it back or I'll +1 you...
haha, well it is ONE pair of jeans with 200+ in numbers. i know i don't get blown away every time in the evolution thread because many of the jeans are the same.
I wonder how many of the 200 will still be around by Jan 2008. I know I'll still be wearing jeans, but this thread would probably end up being a distant memory by then.
i believe a good number of people will stay in, if not increase.

If everybody who voted will participate - it´s gonna blow the SuFu server... more than 200 ......figure that in first soak pics ....

if everyone who voted participates it will prove sufus power to influence the industry. thats like an entire limited run from samurai. it will also show that the real market is for well cut, maoderatly priced denim... maybe more japanese brands will make models that fit this.

Thats why Cheep probably needs to start making paid orders now (or this week).

It needs to be done with the momentum, otherwise people will easily drop out or dissappear before January.

Can we get ball rolling seeing as there are enough participants now?

I wonder how many of the 200 will still be around by Jan 2008. I know I'll still be wearing jeans, but this thread would probably end up being a distant memory by then. I'll probably buy a pair of APC NS in January and as I'm putting them on, I'd be thinking "Wasn't I supposed to have spent this money on some other pair of jeans... ?"

I suppose interest whould be generated early on though, to give Warehouse some time to make all them jeans, but I guess I'm just impatient. I want them now!

Guest El Salvador

I think we should wait until all things, like arcs, custom patch, tabs etc. are settled. We also don't know much about sizing yet, so we'll have to wait for that as well. After that, maybe cheep can make a list or something and we can agree a payment deadline.

Anyway we just have to be patient:p

I'm hoping we won't have to order right away. I'm definitely in on this, but it'd be awesome if could order on like June 15th (after payday).

Agreed. :(

I'm broke as a joke until my summer gig starts...