vans vault slip-ons argyle in Toronto

homi29

Alife argyle slip ons are $75.00 and come in 3 different color combos. The best, easiest, quickest, and most convenient way to get a pair - is at http://www.coolestshop.com - I already orded a pair and got them in. They fit a bit snug... I usually wear a size us 8 in nike sb's....but in the Alife argyle slip-ons, I wear a size us 7. Let me know how that works out for you.

johnnycupcakes.com

made a few calls today for you argyle slip on fans:

uncle otis has the mauve/plum one with green lines. sizes: 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12. Price --> $140 (CRAZY SHIT)

delphic has all the whole damn alife slip on collection including the plain series and the argyle series. Lots of sizes left (only whole sizes). Price --> $115

capsule has a couple vans argyle slip ons including the black one and the plum one, up to size 10, which I tried to squeeze my size 12 foot into with no luck. Price --> $99 (what a difference from uncle otis' price, shiet)

I'm probably reaching delphic for them alife joints tomorrow so I can look like a clown asap!!