Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

How come there's no extreme leg twisting on these no.1s? Every pair of no. 1s that I've seen have it. The pair I bought 10 years ago had it bad. Left knee wore down on the selvedge line. I don't like leg twists. That's why I only buy no. 2s. But the DD + 1 jeans make me want to give the no.1s another try.

How come there's no extreme leg twisting on these no.1s? Every pair of no. 1s that I've seen have it. The pair I bought 10 years ago had it bad. Left knee wore down on the selvedge line. I don't like leg twists. That's why I only buy no. 2s. But the DD + 1 jeans make me want to give the no.1s another try.

Well, the pair of No.1 I bought last summer has a massive leg twist. It came after a machine wash to shrink them completly.

We've untwisted the leg....24 rotations a day...tough, but doable...

2255939216_642431df82.jpg