Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

I think this will probably revitalize Evisu, as far as the board is concerned. So many people think of them as the garbage you see in stores, it should surprise a lot of the newbs :P

from deus' pics of his evisu's, i cannot believe that more people don't have them. i've been meaning to buy a pair of japanese hand painted 2000's, just haven't commited to it yet. so this is very nice.

from deus' pics of his evisu's, i cannot believe that more people don't have them. i've been meaning to buy a pair of japanese hand painted 2000's, just haven't commited to it yet. so this is very nice.

Yup, same here. All those pics from Deus made me want a pair! You guys are so lucky! :)

this is incredible, will follow this very thoroughly. I have the same pair in no2's and everything about them is fantastic, they do seem to run a little big though, i sized down to a 29 and if i bought again id have gone down again to 28.

I'm excited FOR you guys.

(and PG's right that this should redeem Evisu in the eyes of teh board... I've wanted 2000 no1's for a long time, but I haven't actually SEEN them on anyone, and the Evisu's I've seen here are just garbage. I can't wait to see them worn properly, and decide if I'll finally make the plunge)

a big thank you to gordon too, who was able to pull some strings with evisu to get these.
this is just what i needed after a long day

nice work cmf and gordon :]

yes, thank you cheep, gordon and mr. yamane.

this is incredible, will follow this very thoroughly. I have the same pair in no2's and everything about them is fantastic, they do seem to run a little big though, i sized down to a 29 and if i bought again id have gone down again to 28.

does he have a point? do we need to size down one or is it a different story when it comes to their no. 1 denim?

does he have a point? do we need to size down one or is it a different story when it comes to their no. 1 denim?

I remember reading in some old Evisu threads that the #1 and #2 denim do not shrink the same amount. I think the #1 is unsanforized / shrink to fit, while the #2 is sanforized, so sizing down on the #1 might be a little risky...this is all based on what I've read in old threads though, I don't have any actual experience with the #1's.

well i'm sure gordon will advise us on the right size to get. i can manage a true 29 or 30, since i'm sort of in between sizes. i'm sure we're all willing to wear a belt or suffer a little constriction for the month we get to wear these jeans, whichever it is.

gordon is looking at the shrinkage and will let us know what size we need.

as far as a party, evisu has offered to have a party in thier flagship store... i will be there.

i was thinking that white paint on the pockets would be better... more understated which i think would work better for suck a large and prominant design.

im crying now....i was going to be there for the other party but changed my plans :'(

can i send a paper cut out of me? i dont talk much so it would be the same anyway

would you mind if i brushed by your cutout and copped a feel? it wont slap me will it?

and i definitely need to know the date of the party.