Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

OT, but I think the Evisu Flagship that's opening up on Greene Street this summer will be carrying them...

its been confirmed... the evisu flagship store WILL NOT carry these. they have no intention to sell them outside of japan.

i'm am super excited about this.

i have an evisu story.

my wife bought one of the original evisus 9 years ago. back then, in japan, evisu was a big fucking deal. all the fashion magazines were talking about the best way to wash and take care of your jeans. she cold soaked and hung dry. she wore them everyday and even slept in them. she also washed infrequently. they were a size 30 since the popular style back then was wearing them a little loose. they would probably fit me perfectly. and she said they had beautiful wear.

anyways, she gave them away to a friend a couple years ago. i haven't forgiven her yet.

oh well.

you can go to japan... they are not sold outside of japan at the moment.

i help out alot at the evisu studio and office and we gave gordon a whole box full of japanese evisus. im pretty sure were getting another one for him too.

I think this will probably revitalize Evisu, as far as the board is concerned. So many people think of them as the garbage you see in stores, it should surprise a lot of the newbs :P