Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

from what i understand the particpants did get emails regarding interviews about the jeans and what not. ya ? almond did say he felt like he missed out when he checked his email and there were these old surveys and questionaires regarding his particiaption.

edit* grammar lulz

After the initial contact from Vince he actually added me on Facebook and I've spoken with him a few times. He said he is waiting for a lot of people to respond still and they obviously want to go in chronological order. If anyone did not get the email let me know and I'll send you his and the questions. Diddy I'm sending them to you now.

i have been away for some time but allow me to express how grateful i am to have been a part of this project

these jeans made me face and appreciate the idea of commitment for the first time

a month may not seem long, but those weeks with the no. 1s forced me to take more than a passing look at myself and the life i live

the lessons i learned pulling these on day after day have made me happier in all aspects of my life, from work to women

ive not chimed in for a while but let me say that it has given me great joy to follow the journey these jeans have taken

i want to thank everyone who made this possible:

first gordon and the wonderful people at blue in green

chad, matt, and everyone at evisu

and above all the twelve of you who shared yourselves with me and these jeans

maybe theyll let us wear em again, huh? :cool:

a month may not seem long, but those weeks with the no. 1s forced me to take more than a passing look at myself and the life i live

the lessons i learned pulling these on day after day have made me happier in all aspects of my life, from work to women

Denim therapy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...