274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

^ use of ferry is permitted.
I will ride the bike to Roflcopter.

Heres what you do:

Ride it through north Philly and Fishtown where you can pick up a pair of fakes to use a decoy.

Then ride down to Penn's Landing and take the ferry.

I will meet you at the docks in Camden, the city where dreams go to die.

They were, DDML.

Rofl, I highly suggest going. One of if not the best sets I've ever seen/heard this year, maybe ever.

I'm sure itd be great but I literally have $10 in my bank account till Friday. Plus I hate EXPLETIVE DELETED. Most importantly though, I made plans to go to dinner with my dad which will basically mean I'm getting free beer and wings. And its hard to validate much over that.

^ I avoid it, usually. I have walked out on so many R5 shows (will oldham, joanna newsome, cat power, etc) b/c of stupid fuckedupedness. I am going to this show with trepidation. i am like danny glover in lethal weapon.

mannn you saw newsome! shit. Last church show i saw was Tilly and the Wall.

^ I avoid it, usually. I have walked out on so many R5 shows (will oldham, joanna newsome, cat power, etc) b/c of stupid fuckedupedness. I am going to this show with trepidation. i am like danny glover in lethal weapon.

i can't even remember the last church show i've been to. maybe 2001? i miss the 4040. church in the summer is so fucking hot