Graffiti Saved My Life

Guest forest

started this thread for grown graff writers that still put it down. post some of your work if your a writer and know wassup and been in the game for a min.

heres some of my work:

3417220788_4a49b7abb5.jpg

3361329607_7652d512f1.jpg

2758449417_dc73dca9af.jpg

some black book flava.

i started writing in 93 and still active

I could never really get down with the Philly handstyle culture. The fact that everybody conforms to the same style ... I think it's counter productive.

Don't they have the urge to one up the next man by coming through with letter forms with a crazier structure that just isn't long and tall? Any Philly heads, feel free to defend your scene.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Source: Juxtapoz.com

Kidult has tagged up stores from Paris to LA and now NYC with his name. His latest victim is Supreme NYC. What do you guys think about his latest heist?

Check out the article below:

Kidult Makes Friends with Supreme

jux_kidult.jpg

Kidult made his American debut early this morning by using a fire extinguisher on the storefront of Supreme in New York. No stranger to destroying storefronts, Kidult has done the same in Paris to Colette, Yves Saint Laurent, JC/DC, and Agnes B. A film crew has always documented his vandalism and there will most likely be a live Supreme video soon.

jux_kidult_2.jpg

The Agnes B store in Paris

jux_kidul3t.jpg

Youtube videos of Kidult in action: