Graffiti Saved My Life

nekst- homie, all around u.s king....biggest influence up wise.

wyse/nekst got this huge whole corner building thats insane here.

utah....i wonder if she's hot?

notesee:

i can see where your coming from, see i love that nasty looking remio that showed, just that grimey ugly i dont give a fuck shit...as long as its up.

like that neckface tag on top of the very last pic above that piece....

i can see you liking that more complicated Serf and Cake 87 style.

Ha, I'm curious about the same thing too. Only female writer that I've ran into that I think looks really good is Facet.

speaking of utah...

caught a utah/Si frieght on the way home from work this morning....looked good.

other highlights (sorry, lord knows i need a digital)

cycle/sane (guessing both hallows done by cycle)

abno

guts

lewis

I haven't seen a lot of Si lately .. dunno what his deal is. Utah is everywhere though, probably fueled by Les YKK, who began covering a lot of her spots a couple years ago.

Hopefully you get some pics up .. seems like you have a lotta good shit in that collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike .. that's a sick hospital. I don't understand why people complain about having stuff like that. I'd kill for my school or hospital to have stuff like that in the halls.

And Larry .. good luck with the court shit man. Hopefully everything goes your way.

old people :rolleyes:

so in atlanta there was an epidemic of obnoxious tan buffs all around town. covering up all kinds of stuff both good and bad. he actually covered up one of my first get-ups which was embarrasing because of my lack of skills and getting run off but whatever. so i figured for a while that this was the city doing this but things weren't adding up like the color for starters and also the unfinished jobs. really odd.

well a few weeks ago, a friend of mine sent a bulletin out on myspace informing me that the "buff monster" had been caught trying to buff a wall of a respected hip-hop club. the club hired people to paint this wall and this guy felt the need to cover it up.

turns out that this guy is in his FORTYS, has a wife, kid, probably a golden-retriever and a picket fence. the guy hates graffiti so much that he decided to start buffing everything he could. the guy ended up getting his name up in the graffiti scene without even writing his name.

how's that for a psychological issue? :eek:

^^^^^^^

we had a guy like that for awhile..in fact, i saw him out buffing once or twice...he made the news and all that.."but why do you do it for free?" "becuase its ugly and it makes me feel good cleaning up the nieghborhood"....the litle heights writers didnt know what to do.... he mostly just took on a certain area (the heights) so i just stopped getting up there...

lol... is this thread still alive?

i've made some allrite markers if anyones still interested.. +pics ha

last post 2006.. woh nvm

275691988.jpg

yay chalkboard erasers make sweet nibs.

275691983.jpg

cd case and dvd case for cover, hotglue to seal and wrapped with electric tape then painters tape, chalkboard erasser nib. just remove nib to refill.

275691980.jpg

juice bottle with rolled up chalk board eraser for nib. (no it doesnt fall in)

axe body spray cap for cover.

super squeeze drip.

that shits just for destroying crap.. but more practical.. i turn to zig glue pens..

just empty glue out and wash.. then refill with whatever ink/krink/paint..

275691986.jpg

i used to have better ones to show but sold them..

Montana_XXL.jpg

vs

msb130mc.jpg

not quite as wide (i liked mini wides better anyway) but you can find these in more places.. arts and crafts stores, i've found them at joanns and beverlys.

2 dollar difference , but if you're into racking.. (which i havent done since i wised up.) it was no sweat in the yarn aisles..