Graffiti Saved My Life

im not sure if it was the same Hope as the Hope and Revs rollers pic, but he might of came down here cause there was a Hope roller off a busy interstate that rode for a few weeks...theres no Hope's in this town and thats all i saw of him, so im guessing hes been on the traveling tip.

i remember when i was about 10, we had a police officer come into our class to talk to us as part of the D.A.R.E. program. He was on the topic of grafitti. He said that the reason why a lot of grafitti arent readable, like words that dont exist, is because a lot of the grafitti are done by people who dont know english.

im not sure if it was the same Hope as the Hope and Revs rollers pic, but he might of came down here cause there was a Hope roller off a busy interstate that rode for a few weeks...theres no Hope's in this town and thats all i saw of him, so im guessing hes been on the traveling tip.

I don't even know what your refering to, but for the record, HOPE is a woman, and she taught at my highschool. Had to stop teaching the year before I got there because of assorted legal drama that some may know about. Stand up Girl for sure. I have a dope interview I did with the VIC Girls (her, Dona, and Diva) back in those days.

Remio crushes....all city...hands down.

every single picture you posted are sf's beasts..transplants like( adek/nekst) that came out and destroyed. awesome.

is that silly beef still going on with both cakes out there?..87 gots wayyy more style.

a friend was telling me the other one (cake fr) thinks his shits better.

Remio crushes....all city...hands down.

every single picture you posted are sf's beasts..transplants like( adek/nekst) that came out and destroyed. awesome.

is that silly beef still going on with both cakes out there?..87 gots wayyy more style.

a friend was telling me the other one (cake fr) thinks his shits better.

Cake87 (US/BigKidFun) is way doper. Cake FR just disses his shit with straight tags. You don't do that. Throwups over throwups. Tags over throwups is kid shit. Big kid shit.

And Adek, don't even get me started. He wins.

Remio is no toy.

But I could see how those born and raised in this city would think so. Stylistically different than what we're used to here.

I like his shit OK, but ADEK is the real crusher righ there.

yeah def. nyc versus the left coast.

Im an active writer right here lol. Graffiti may have saved life's growing up in bad neighborhoods and shit. As for me it hasn't saved my life and has got my family worried for my future, but it's constantly on my mind. When im gonna paint, how am i going to get my paint, where can i rack paint, what time to hit the freeways, and what tips im gonna use on my piece is what's on my mind alot ot the time.

I hadn't caught any spots in a while .. but when I was over in Rome earlier in the summer, I came across a silver marker and it was on.

For a week straight I caught a lotta tags every night on my walk back to where I was staying.

I love writing when I'm drunk, but I got into legal trouble in NY about 5 years ago and haven't been very active since.

I hadn't caught any spots in a while .. but when I was over in Rome earlier in the summer, I came across a silver marker and it was on.

For a week straight I caught a lotta tags every night on my walk back to where I was staying.

I love writing when I'm drunk, but I got into legal trouble in NY about 5 years ago and haven't been very active since.

i can see myself like being 40 going out to dinner with the family and kid/kids , paying the check and tip, then on the way out doing a scibe in the mirror of the bathroom.

i feel you on that drunk tip...confidence booster..swear to god this is true...one night had a couple of cans, pulled over on the shoulder and put the hazards on, climbed the criss crosses and just stock tipped a tag on front of the heaven...came down, walked a few feet down to hit this lower billboard that was easy to get to, did a ugly two color green and white throwup, jumped down all with my hazards and car on the side of the shoulder...about 5 minutes from the city on 45 ( a very busy interstate) at about 2 or 3 in the morning...retarted drunk barred...i remember even walking on the shoulder of the road with my backpack...:rolleyes:

how much legal trouble you get into up there note?

how much legal trouble you get into up there note?

It wasn't so bad, was locked up for a couple of days and then had to do community service for the MTA every weekend for a few months. Luckily I didn't get re arrested within a year's time so my record's been cleared.

i used to write a lot back in the day. mosty sketches but i did a few quick tags on the bus and throwies (or whatever they're called). man though, this thread is inspiring me to get back into it.

i miss threads like this, there used to be so many of them.

Remio's letters in the throwie look terrible to me.

I guess the dude's respected because he has ups, but seriously I think his throwie needs work. Especially the R, that triangle shape he works into it looks so bad.

I think all the other writers you posted from SF have far better style than him.