Sign in to follow this  
johnfuckinguyen

Where to Find: Slim Fitting Chino or Slacks?

ben sherman makes a pair in black, grey, dark purple in their current season. got some in soho for $99. they arent bad, slim jean cut in a nice chino-like fabric.

the other month, i discovered a pair of slimmer chinos at urbanoutfitters. theyre made by BDG and theyre the skinny fit.

quality sucks, but theyre the slimmest chinos ive personally been able to find. theyre $50.

if anyone's interested, i can post pics...

I got some J.Crew classic/slim the other day, fit pretty good, but they could be a tiny bit smaller at the hem. My next cops are gonna be Rugby University Chino, i tried them on over the summer and they fit pretty good, and they finally opened an online shop.

i got a couple pairs of gaps and had them tapered at the dry cleaners. cost like $12, way easier than searching for designer khakis

My tailor does some awesome work altering my 20 dollar khakis. I hate splurging on work clothes anyways.

Bumping this thread. Anyone know a good fitting pair in black?

black? dunno, can try a pair of toddland. I liked the fit of the new Dockers Alpha khaki recently. Might find my way to a pair.

Bumping this thread. Anyone know a good fitting pair in black?

also looking for a good fitting pair but in navy. something thick to wear in fall/winter. tried Dockers D1 but the material is kinda thin

can't afford Vis right now B( really like the fit on those and high water chinos though.

how about APC chinos? anyone have experience with those? "New Chino" on tresbien look nice. rise looks a little too low

IUCjN.jpg

OdUN6.jpg

wings and horns are my favorite chinos. I own a navy pair and i just bought the black pair. Would suggest you to go true or down 1 size depending on how slim you want it. catch is that the inseam is short on some of the sizes, so maybe not for really tall dudes