Where to Find: Slim Fitting Chino or Slacks?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theyre chinos man.. this aint the dior homme thread. i say they look fine, like theyre supposed to

Exactly.

I am so fucking sick of the stackage "rules". That shit is just stupid. First of all, every man should know that a nice pair of slacks should never have more than one stack. No stack is ideal, just long enough. One stack is ok, even fashionable, but more than one is for amateurs. I feel this way about denim, too. For me, stack is wack. I like my jeans to stack no more than once. That shit should fit you, not your daddy.

On a side note, I'm really looking for those costellos.

Yea. I really want those blue chinos. I heard they run really weird sizing wise though.

Some other guy on sufu has them and he said they fit really big in the waist. Like 3 full sizes or something. He has the khaki colored pop chinos.

why are slim chinos so hard to find :(

im getting by with some gap slim fits that i managed to find in 28

they were the slimmest i could find :(

i wanna try those april77's

anyone know anywhere in philly i could find them?

• 2 months later...

I have some nice Helmut Lang ones. A little short though, probably only 32, so like 31 with a little cuff. Suits me though. They probably are like 12.5" thigh down to like 8 or 8.5 leg opening, button fly and jean shaped pockets so stuff doesn't fall out when you sit down. They are very generic though, no one would ever know they were anything special.

bumping this real quick, gonna swing by outlet mall tomorrow, any places to check besides gap, j crew? maybe banana republic? anything thats slipping my mind? no UO in college town. tried express pants, fit like trashbag

JCrew classic fit sized down is about the best you'll find at the mall. It's really not bad for $65, though. Good luck.

try michaeljkrell love it so far

People always ask me about my april 77 costellos but the michael j krell slim fit measurements almost mimic my costellos. Look similar from fit pics too.

Guest umhaha84
People always ask me about my april 77 costellos but the michael j krell slim fit measurements almost mimic my costellos. Look similar from fit pics too.

I have a skinny btw,,

I have a skinny btw,,

Yea, i meant skinny fit. I forgot he changed the names around and there is only skinny and slim now