Fedoras and the like, whats good

homi29

^ If I looked like one of the guys on that board, I'd hit it.

I like the hats worn in the Ann D. Runway shows. The black round ones. I don't know what they're called. Anyone tell me anything about em?

I would like to wear a fedora but I've got a funny shaped head (long oval) and I don't think that's the right shape for me.

Lets see some pics guys.

lol lol lol lol

• 1 month later...

I just fell in love with fedoras. I picked up some cheap gray one from Arnold Hatters, I have a vintage stetson made in brooklyn, charcoal, blackish on it's way. Only 15 bucks!

fedora.jpg

Now I'm shopping around for a stingy straw one for the summer and eventual incursions in Philippines, but slim pickings on ebay when you got a big asian head and need a 7 1/2

I bought mine because I saw a picture of Malcolm X, and was like fuck. Hip and heroic and all around gentlemanly. I've been content with letting the long hair of mine flow, but I can't walk out without a lid anymore.

I can't recommend JJ hat center enough in NYC. They have all sizes and all types of quality and styles. They have a balling ass one with a croc skin band and gold detail in a glass case.

Not only that, their decor and staff are old school and dope as fuck.

home.jpg

s320x240

I picked up two hats there recently, a single and a double felt fedora. Double felt (gray) is softer, thicker and doesn't have much of a snap as the single one, but it's good for snow.

Single was 125.00 and double was 175.00

I like the geller ones too, but I can never wear off the rack hats, my heads too big.

JJ hat center is also dope because they'll reline it for you for about 5 bucks and you can change the band. Also, they also do free steaming/shaping as well as retouching your hat (they shave the outer later and sand it smooth to make it new)

000488ah

l_1a5008e332755eecfd95efb8617cb2e4.jpg

hey mouko, do you post on srk

Not in a long time. I used to be part of 'xerocrew' back in high school. A geeky gamecombo group with Ricky Ortiz and Kim hanh. I don't play games anymore though really. You can find old combo videos on youtube. oh memories lol