• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
yea the pics posted on here looks better

http://shopkitson.com/index.php?pageId=2&product_sku=208194

^ the black ones

I'm assuming they fit the same as the regular sperrys.. I just thought they weren't out yet from how people were talking about them on here.. I also figured they would be on the sperry website first before anywhere else..

Those are the Sperry Topsider Chukka from the "vintage" collection. I forget the exact terminology for the collection, but it has something to do with re-releasing the vintage line. I actually have the black sperrys and wouldn't mind posting a fit pic. They fit just like regular sperrys but are way more flexible in the toe area which gets a little bit annoying (it feels like wearing slippers). They are very comfortable though, but the suede gets fucked up pretty easily. Also, the black ones lose some coloring if you aren't wearing dark socks or are wearing khakis. You can buy them at ftggshop.com which is cheaper...

So they are all the same though?

So are the ones that sperry has on their site the high version of them?

They are all the same just in different colorways. As for the model, there is nothing on the sperry site with this model so I don't know what you are referring to. They only sell this model on kitson and ftggshop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found those NDC shoes at Gravitypope and a sweet ass black pair at 6pm.com.. The ones at gravity were like $280 or something.. I ended up getting a sweet deal from 6pm for like $150, I hope the black ones look sweet in person. I also think I got the last pair at 6pm, at least in the 42's