boat shoes discussion

hakim

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the other grey ones are wool, though. The material looks the same as the brown boiled wool boots from last year.

Some other stockists have to have bought this colorway. I can't see why they would pass on this to buy the blue/red ones... but so far I've had no luck finding anyone with these. I even emailed Sperry to ask if they could help (no reply).

Good news: Revolve has some of the Band of Outsiders chukkas, and for the cheapest I've seen anywhere - $200 (which comes down to $160 with the instyle09 code).

Bad news: only the black and grey flannel colorways.

For that price I've decided the grey flannels are a close enough substitute to the suede ones. Sperry actually did respond today to my email about that color but all they told me was that the whole collaboration was very limited and suggested to check Revolve and Eluxury

lol anyone got any ideas on how to feed the lace through the side of the shoe?

If you figure this out you'd better PM me with detailed instructions...I've been wanting to try this for a while but didn't want to destroy a pair and never get laces back into them.:(

So I just received my quoddy 4-eyelet ankle boots, with the boat shoe sole, chromexcel brownn colorway.

Do I need to pre-treat these with something before I wear them or am I good to go?

the maliseet oxford? nah man, just do that shit up. they're fucking shoes, not a wood patio in your backyard.

• 3 months later...

my roomate threw up inside my 3 year old topsiders, i refuse to put my bare skin against pukey leather, it was a good run.

edit:

In other news, i want some camp mocs. How are the bean ones? my friend has a pair that looks good but the toe looks mad square on the website. Is quoddy worth the dough? Cinnamon pebbled or chromexcel leather, which is better qualitywise?

would fux w/ the yellow ones heavy

UCS Spring/Summer 2010 Slip On Deck Shoes

08 January 2010, 17.50 | Posted in Shoes | No comments »

ucs-ss2010-deck-shoes-front.jpg

UCS presents as part of their Spring/Summer 2010 Collection a Slip-On Deck Shoe. The shoe does not only come without laces and an elastic slip-on system, but the colors are also a little special – they offer the deck shoe in bright yellow and in metallic silver. We are not sure about the silver, but we definitely feel the yellow for Summer. The shoes will be available at Cueve from January 18th.

Detailed images of the UCS Deck Shoes follow after the jump.

#gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } ucs-ss2010-deck-shoes-5-150x150.jpg ucs-ss2010-deck-shoes-3-150x150.jpg ucs-ss2010-deck-shoes-1-150x150.jpg

ucs-ss2010-deck-shoes-4-150x150.jpg ucs-ss2010-deck-shoes-front-150x150.jpg ucs-ss2010-deck-shoes-2-150x150.jpg

• 2 weeks later...