boat shoes discussion

hakim

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know of some boat shoes like these (APCs from a couple of seasons ago)?

apc3_3.jpg

I'm looking for something that doesn't look too clunky and doesn't have too much paneling or contrast stitching. Just nice and simple like the ones above, monotone with a white sole, and preferably something that doesnt rape my wallet

does anybody know of some boat shoes like these (APCs from a couple of seasons ago)?

apc3_3.jpg

I'm looking for something that doesn't look too clunky and doesn't have too much paneling or contrast stitching. Just nice and simple like the ones above, monotone with a white sole, and preferably something that doesnt rape my wallet

the original sperry topsiders are only like 55 bucks

I wanted patent topsiders but i was too lazy to search for em'.

I'm smh at people beasting over regular sperrys that are all on zappos for $65 or ebay for even less. Sucks for people overseas paying over $100 for fucking normal ass sperrys

what's a good versatile color for boat shoes that'll work with different tops/pants/jeans in a strictly casual sense? I've bought a pair on impulse in the past and it didn't really cut it.

Right now I'm debating between a new pair of sperrys, tb's, or sebagos. Quoddys are sick, but I need something for beaters.

one of these maybe...

6901-3932-p.jpg

9498_1.JPG

sebago%20docksides%2072767.jpg

I'm trying to decide on a pair of sperry's - should I just get regular brown/brown or should I go w/ navy/white. They're just gonna be paired with jeans, and while navy can give me a more "fashionable" (whatever that means) look, brown just works a whole lot more - makes sense, yea? I need advice.

The oatmeal and brown ones give a more casual, down home kinda feel if you know what i mean. I know what you're saying with the blue ones as you could wear them with a button up and cropped/rolled up pants and still look kinda dressy and not fratty like you probably would with the browns. I know your size is hard to find, but i got my navys on ebay for like $30 last summer. Depends on the looks you feel you'll wear most and if you're cool with how the browns will look.

I like the colors on those.

I think I'll start w/ the browns and eventually buy myself a pair of the navy's or something more interesting. If the colors were as nice as the shoes pictured above, then I'd be more inclined, but I doubt it.

Guest jmatsu
I like the colors on those.

I think I'll start w/ the browns and eventually buy myself a pair of the navy's or something more interesting. If the colors were as nice as the shoes pictured above, then I'd be more inclined, but I doubt it.

you talking about the jstandard shit or the vael project? j(ap)ournal standard probably don't make your size...:(

you talking about the jstandard shit or the vael project? j(ap)ournal standard probably don't make your size...:(

Danassa is just a portuguese shoe brand, I think other japanese stores carry them so there's a chance that they're made in larger sizes (can't say about the possible excluse Journal Standard x Danassa ones). I tried finding somewhere else carrying Danassa shoes but for whatever reason they only appear to be stocked by Japanese stores.

• 2 weeks later...