HELP red GET TO NY SALE THREAD: brioni M65 selvage SUPREME pussy

red

I NEED MONEY FOR MY NY TRIP. and i need to get rid of clothes, because im moving to LA this summer. theres gonna be a shitload of shit, and i wont do measurements unless im asked to. AND DONT PM ME ASKING FOR MEASUREMENTS. ASK IN THIS THREAD. breaking of this rule can result in immediate banning. so umm, im pretty sure that i havent covered everything, so if im missing something ASK IN THIS THREAD. and everything im selling is gauranteed authentic.

prices include shipping to the US ONLY. if international, please pm me. take note that once sent, i take no responsibility for what happens to the package.

thank you.

WARNING: MANY OF THESE ITEMS ARE NOT SUPERFUTURE TYPE ITEMS. if you have any info on where i could sell some of this stuff, i will gladly listen.

first up, we have an oakland A's bomber type jacket. the material is a thick mesh. it was used like twice when i was like 5 years old. JUMP ON THE BAY AREA BAND WAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIZE XXL. its really big.

asking $35. retailed for over $120.

dsc0020hl5.th.jpg

dsc0021pm9.th.jpg

dsc0019zo3.th.jpg

next up is an akademiks sweat suit. mostly new, but it has those tiny furball things that you find on sweaters sometimes. you could easily shave those off.

SIZE XL.

asking $17. BUY IT FOR YOUR GRAMPA.

dsc0025mp0.th.jpg

dsc0022pl2.th.jpg

dsc0023sp8.th.jpg

dsc0024do0.th.jpg

this is a very nice akademiks button up with some interesting shit on it. very good condition.

size gangsta L.

asking $7. BUY IT. ONLY COST ABOUT TWO BK WHOPPERS. YOU COULD USE IT AS AN ASHTRAY. BUY IT OUT OF GOOD WILL. TAX DEDUCTABLE (10).

dsc0032ph5.th.jpg

dsc0026kd7.th.jpg

dsc0028qi1.th.jpg

dsc0029pl9.th.jpg

dsc0031kd0.th.jpg

NEXT: FUBU OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. HARLEM GLOBE TROTTERS JERSEY. ITS A COLLABO. shits sick. if you are from harlem represent your hood (5). shit was expensive when it came out. RETRO VINTAGE IRONIC OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

size L.

ASKING $13. BUY IT AND GIVE IT TO A HOMELESS CHILD (0).

dsc0036zs0.th.jpg

dsc0033qa2.th.jpg

dsc0034gn6.th.jpg

dsc0035gp7.th.jpg

dsc0043hl9.th.jpg

OBEY MILSPEX STYLE CARGO PANTS. these shits are thick and are loaded with cool pockets everywhere. and it has this advanced technology shit on the ankle part that gives you INSTANT PINROLLS!!!!!!!!!!! pretty new. except the back pocket lost its threading. can be easily sewn.

SIZE 32.

asking $17.

dsc0037ug6.th.jpg

dsc0038xq7.th.jpg

dsc0039qn1.th.jpg

dsc0040yk9.th.jpg

dsc0041mh9.th.jpg

dsc0042me4.th.jpg

ORIGINAL M65 dont fall for the fake shit. BUY THE ORIGINAL. in perfect vintage condition.

size short small. SUPERFUTURE FIT OMG OMG OMG OMG.

ASKING $26

waist- 20.5"

chest- 21.5"

arm-23.5" but like all m65s, it has a fold out tringle like piece that extends a portion of the arm 3"

height- 32" from top of collar.

dsc0076qv7.th.jpg

dsc0077wz8.th.jpg

dsc0075jy1.th.jpg

umm.... JORDAN jersey NWT. match it with your baby blue luis vuitton XIs.

size xl.

asking $10.

dsc0078nd5.th.jpg

dsc0079pr4.th.jpg

dsc0080pw5.th.jpg

dsc0081xg3.th.jpg

ADDIDAS CARDIGAN MATERIAL JACKET. a little loose and drapey, but still nice.

size XXL, but it looks good on people who normally wear XL or L.

asking $17.

dsc0082hq2.th.jpg

dsc0083eo1.th.jpg

dsc0084sh6.th.jpg

OBEY slim fitting CHINO pants. BRAND NEW.

size 32. fits pretty slim.

asking $17

waist- 33" -measured 16.5" across and x2

thigh- 11.5" from crotch seam to outer seam.

leg opening- 9"

inseam- 31.5"

outer seam- 42.5"

rise- 16.5" from crotch seam to waist.

dsc0085rk7.th.jpg

dsc0086oo5.th.jpg

dsc0087wi0.th.jpg

bahaha what the shit

I SAW KANYE WEAR SOME OF THIS SHIT!!!!!! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY PENIS BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

wish the a's jacket were somewhat smaller.

as do i.

HELLY HANSON PARKA. shits hardcore. this is probably my most worn jacket, but there are no signs of wear. only sign is that the fur isnt soft anymore because my pops dried it. still looks good though. this keeps you warm like shit, and somehow keeps you cool if it isnt so cold. its like a wearable thermos. fit is almost perfect. its long but slim. not skin tight slim, but a comfortable, doesnt make you look like a burnt marshmallow, slim. i cant really tell you how much i really love this jacket. unfortunately, im moving to LA where the weathers hot, so i wont be needing all my winter coats. i have a few WAYWTs where im wearing this, and if you want me to find it, ill post it up. VERY FUNCTIONAL. has a bunch of james bond pockets.

ANYWAYS...............

size small.

asking $80. bought for $160. im not shitting you neither. you know how people say they bought their shit for like $300 but really got it at tjmaxx for like $10? well i really got this for 160.

dsc0089gk0.th.jpg

dsc0090bv2.th.jpg

dsc0091yk6.th.jpg

dsc0092by7.th.jpg

dsc0093vm9.th.jpg

Sam flores sweatshirt. fingers are tired. new condition. nothing wrong with it.

size large.

asking $25

dsc0094wn1.th.jpg

dsc0095gw3.th.jpg

dsc0096rt5.th.jpg

dsc0097ft1.th.jpg