Starcraft II - It's Real! (Yay!)

Aeros

http://www.starcraft2.com/

I loved the original. It was practically the first video game that I really truly enjoyed and continued to play the crap out of even years after it's release. The sequel should be fantastic as well. Who knows when it will finally come out though. Blizzard is notorious for taking their time with developing their games. I know that Sycamore is excited for this release...is anyone else here?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Sycamore feels that this game looks too much like Warcraft. But c'mon, I understand you love SC and are a fanatic, but this game is gonna be sick and you know this.

But yeah, I'm mad excited for this shit. Plus it's a Blizzard game so I can play it on my Macbook without a hassle.

Actually Sycamore feels that this game looks too much like Warcraft. But c'mon, I understand you love SC and are a fanatic, but this game is gonna be sick and you know this.

But yeah, I'm mad excited for this shit. Plus it's a Blizzard game so I can play it on my Macbook without a hassle.

has sycamore ever even played warcraft? it looks exactly like starcraft 1 but more sparkly and awesome

has sycamore ever even played warcraft? it looks exactly like starcraft 1 but more sparkly and awesome

agreed. its basically going to be the same balanced kick ass game with more features and load blowing graphics and effects. exactly what i want.

did the same for counter strike source. same game, better graphics and it was fucking good.

I haven't played this in like 5-6 years I think. I had this nerdy friend back in Sicily...played it all the time. He always owned me but i loved it.

Can't wait for it to be released christmas 2008 but then pushed back 2009!

jk

But really, they're only announcing it now, after countless testing, alpha, beta, then actual release date, it's gonna be a while. The wait is going to kill me. I heard about this few days ago when they put up a working link for starcraft2.com I went NUTS.

did you watch the videos that dennisk posted????????????????????????????

8====D(__O__)^___^) completely new dimensions of play.

You can add new stuff all you want, but I'd still be surprised if Starcraft 2 was anywhere near as balanced as the original until at least a year after its release. Also, some of the new units are sorta silly. The jumping terran guys look cool though.

I wish he'd shown more new Zerg units except for the Terror x Zergling collaboration.