A.P.C jacket/m65, APC new cure jeans 30, APC trousers, Kim Jones canvas slip ons sz10

illspent

JACKET MEASUREMENTS

For measurements - I would just use length and maybe shoulders to help you decide. Here they are anyways -

length from shoulder seam to bottom - 29 inches (great for skinny/slim jeans)

shoulder seam to shoulder seam - about 20 inches

shoulder seam to wrist - 25 inches or about (with velcrow strap around wrist cuff so you could tighten if too long etc.)..this measurement really should not inform your interest

pit-pit - 21 inches (again, the pits are cut in that french military style so they fold to give a narrow silhouette - wouldnt let this inform any decisions either)

Kubrick - I am a size 10.5 in nikes. not sure about chucks...wore jack purcells many years ago and i think sized up by .5 size.

Chris N - the pants do indeed say "S". As you can tell from the measurements - it fits 30-32 well. I don't know - its APC and I think the idea of the pant is to fit multiple waist sizes as long as you have the body type to make it look good. If you wear their jeans in something close to that range, you should be good. I wore these once and they looked great - the cavalier pockets are awesome and the back seat and pocket are nicely tailored. I just don't have the occasion to wear them much ever. hope this helps.

Can you post some measurements of the 2 apc pants. I can't go by apc tagged sizes and would like to see how tight it's going to be everywhere. Thanks.