Summer Style

hhllyk44

Turtoise Wayfarers.

White tees with or without prints, nothing to fancy.

I need a pair of shorts. Been looking at some Raf Simons, but it just has to be a, not too loose pair. Preferably black or navy.

For the feet; a pair of white low-top converse or, if I'm going to the beach, flip-floppers.

For the chilly nights I'll just throw on a pair of jeans and a cardigan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I want to get airy t-shirts and nice shirts like people said. But where is a nice place to get nice shirts? Like some cool graphic T's or just any cool airy t-shirts. I'm only a highschooler too as well, but all I buy t-shirts from are the stupid Abercrombie, hollister, and AE stuff. I want to change from that.

Hmm, I want to get airy t-shirts and nice shirts like people said. But where is a nice place to get nice shirts? Like some cool graphic T's or just any cool airy t-shirts. I'm only a highschooler too as well, but all I buy t-shirts from are the stupid Abercrombie, hollister, and AE stuff. I want to change from that.

american apparel, threadless.com, uniqlo, target (hanes), fuck even gap.

Tortoise wayfarers or black Gucci plastic frame aviators

thin crew and vneck tees (AA, RL)

polos (mostly RL)

thin buttondowns (madras and oxfords)

APC New Cures and Nudie SSK

khaki shorts in a bunch of colors (J Crew)

Sperrys and off-white chucks

Right now im in korea and its a fucking hell hole in terms of heat and humidity. Unluckily, at this time I'm just starting to break in my Black Dukes and because its black it doesnt help at all. And since half my clothing is back in New York,

all i have to wear are my dukes, some dunks, 2 uniqlo shirts, and tons of white shirts. I think ill have to resort to buying some of the fobby crap they have over here.

NO DENIM!

I think it's about time to sport the Khaki or Chino shorts. If i wear pants probably rolled up just above the ankle. No cuffs on the pants. No belts. Button ups or v neck tee's. Bright colored shirts. No undershirts. Boat shoes or flip flops. I myself can't wear many different eyewear so i'll just stick to none. Silver Skagen wrist watch.

please critique.