What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, i need to visit that dino exhibit some time... considering i walk by it all the time travelling to and from school.

yo that evolution exhibition at the ROM opened today.

is the dinosaur one stil there?!?!? I WANNA GO AGAIN

My favorite as a kid was the Stegosaurus since it had that badass tail and all those plates along its back. (The Triceratops with all the hardware it was sporting was a close second.)

But then Snarl, the Dinobot Stegosaurus in Transformers, had no role whatsoever. Even Sludge, the stupid Brontosaurus, could cause the ground to split by stomping. There were even some episodes featuring the Dinobots in which Snarl was absent completely. So whatever. Eff the Stegosaursus.

On the other hand, does anyone remember Decompose, the guy on the left?

inhumanoidsdesktopwallpaper001.jpg

I was super freaked out by him when I was young. He would scratch someone on the cheek, and they would becoome a zombie, Still kind of creeps me out just thinking about it.

i remember we learned how to do the 'brontosaurus boogie' when i was a kid for some dinosaur-themed music program. not sure if this influenced my original choice of the brontosaurus being my favorite dinosaur. well, turns out there is no such thing as a brontosaurus! hmmph! wtf is that shit anyway? one day you have a favorite dinosaur, the next day you find out it isn't even real. quite the slap in the face, i tell ya.

so now my favorite dinosaur is pictured below:

lildrag.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...