Favorite Quotes?

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that.. I want to tell you something very clear: don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Ariel Sharon, October 2001.

Please save ourselves this blatant stupid and disgusting anti-isreal crap. use your brain ffs! Do you really think he would say this in public even if he did think this way? And to prove this is all just a bunch of bs you've been fed and probably very happy to swallow:

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_article=766&x_context=2

"every prosecution is a public and symbolic act, a political act by the state to give the populace an illusion of control, to show that ‘we’re taking care of this problem.’”

"homeland security is a governmental phrase that is as oxymoronic, as crazy as saying military intelligence, or the U.S Department of Justice. They're just words that have very little relationship to reality. And do you feel safer now? Do you think you will anytime soon? Do you think duck tape and Kleenex and color codes will make you safer"

mumia abu jamal

"every prosecution is a public and symbolic act, a political act by the state to give the populace an illusion of control, to show that ‘we’re taking care of this problem.’â€

"homeland security is a governmental phrase that is as oxymoronic, as crazy as saying military intelligence, or the U.S Department of Justice. They're just words that have very little relationship to reality. And do you feel safer now? Do you think you will anytime soon? Do you think duck tape and Kleenex and color codes will make you safer"

mumia abu jamal

I fucking hate this guy.

Standing still is progress when you're battling a hurricane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To be truly challenging, a voyage, like a life, must rest on a firm foundation of financial unrest. Otherwise, you are doomed to a routine traverse, the kind known to yachtsmen who play with their boats at sea… “cruising” it is called.

Voyaging belongs to seamen, and to the wanderers of the world who cannot, or will not, fit in. If you are contemplating a voyage and you have the means, abandon the venture until your fortunes change. Only then will you know what the sea is all about.

“I’ve always wanted to sail to the South Seas, but I can’t afford it.” What these men can’t afford is not to go. They are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of “security.” And in the worship of security we fling our lives beneath the wheels of routine – and before we know it our lives are gone.

What does a man need – really need? A few pounds of food each day, heat and shelter, six feet to lie down in – and some form of working activity that will yield a sense of accomplishment. That’s all – in the material sense, and we know it. But we are brainwashed by our economic system until we end up in a tomb beneath a pyramid of time payments, mortgages, preposterous gadgetry, playthings that divert our attention for the sheer idiocy of the charade.

The years thunder by. The dreams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience. Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer? In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Hayden (Wanderer, 1973)

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." -Nietzsche

where is this from? it seems like it contradicts his thoughts on the ascetic ideal. not trying to be a dick just sayin'

• 2 weeks later...

Did I ever tell you that I want to wear a big yellow smiley-face mask and then put on the CD

version of Bobby McFerrin's <3Don't Worry, Be Happy<3 and then take a girl and a

dog - a collie...a chow...a sharpei, it doesn't... really matter - and then hook up this transfusion pump,

this IV set, and switch their blood, you know, pump the dog's blood into

the hardbody and vice versa.

Did I ever tell you this?

• 3 weeks later...

"To the ambitious for whom neither the bounty of life nor the beauty of the world suffice to content, it comes as penance that life with them is squandered and that they posses neither the benefits nor the beauty of the world. And if they are unable to perceive what is divine in nature which is all around them, how will they be able to see their own divinity, which is sometimes hidden."