Is this Dior Homme jeans real?

beast

check this out. Something a bit unusual from the Dior Homme jeans commonly available.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DIOR-HOMME-by-HEDI-SLIMANE-DENIM-JEANS-JAPAN-MADE-BEE_W0QQitemZ300110794442QQihZ020QQcategoryZ313QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1. It has the Dior bee on the pocket.

2. No CD metal tag on belt loop

3. The button and rivets has the word DIOR on it

So is this legit?

check this out. Something a bit unusual from the Dior Homme jeans commonly available.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DIOR-HOMME-by-HEDI-SLIMANE-DENIM-JEANS-JAPAN-MADE-BEE_W0QQitemZ300110794442QQihZ020QQcategoryZ313QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1. It has the Dior bee on the pocket.

2. No CD metal tag on belt loop

3. The button and rivets has the word DIOR on it

So is this legit?

You can't tell is this real or not because some of the pictures he showed is from official site/somewhere that photoshoped-.-

this is used, so i do know

tell him to show you more pictures about this

I don't know anything anout Dior jeans, but I can tell you the French on the tag is off. "Separammant" is not French, (but séparément would be), and the syllable should be cut between the 2 "m"s, not after them. Once again, I don't know what Dior tags look like, but I would expect them to be written in a decent French.

True. Mine says:

PLEASE ALWAYS

WASH THIS GARM

-ENT BY ITSELF.

LAVER SEPAREME

-NT. SEPARAT WA

-SCHEN. LAVARE

SEPARATO

MADE IN JAPAN

There are no accents on the french words but they're spelled right.

Yeah, there are usually no accents on capital letters in French.

it doesnt matter if theyre real or not, theyre fucking rank

Haha! Certainly looks different from the understated Dior Homme jeans we are used to. Although it still has the darts. Guess when it comes to denimheads, less is more.

Fake...........................

149 pounds for a fake.

Or maybe this is part of Hedi's Dior Homme denim evolution history? Maybe Hedi was doing it by trial and error. He started by putting DIOR on the buttons and rivets, put the bee on the pocket and darts at back pockets.

He finally decided to tone down with darts at the back pockets only, CD tag at belt loop instead of leather patch and no DIOR on buttons and rivets.

Maybe this is a mistake that Hedi will pay big bucks to erase?

Why does the leather tag look like its cardboard?

Just go to walmart, buy some mom jeans with the same wash and stitch a bee on it.

• 2 months later...