HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

hmm i remember seeing this before.  it was in some video i think lol

anyone know where this gif was from 

dZ36EeW.gif

step down by sick of it all!

related to this thread, this month marks my 10th year of being straight edge. still no tattoos though - "you don't put bumper stickers on a mercedes" (s/o to joey c).

Edited by conqueror

i didn't like dedicated... much and i found the track with sean p really embarrassing. saying that, they look like fun and they toured australia last year but i stupidly didn't go.

edit: forgot to say earlier that woj's new chelsea girl EP is insanely good, especially the title track. wish he would do more.

Edited by conqueror

i didn't like dedicated... much and i found the track with sean p really embarrassing. saying that, they look like fun and they toured australia last year but i stupidly didn't go.

edit: forgot to say earlier that woj's new chelsea girl EP is insanely good, especially the title track. wish he would do more.

i literally have only listened to songs dedicated to babies who came feet first, and as far as i've heard there is no other album worth hearing.

i guess i'm a poser lmao but real talk if you haven't given that album a good listen through, recommended 

its a total cliche but i really only liked ice grillz...it was just fun, didn't take itself seriously and filled mental's void a little. i remember when i first heard the track 'cold world', double-checked at the turntable parts and wrote them off but secretly i thought it was catchy as hell. i bought dedicated when it dropped but never liked it even after repeated listens. i also really liked that gypsy LP when it came out, but haven't listened to it for a while now.

Edited by conqueror

its a total cliche but i really only liked ice grillz...it was just fun, didn't take itself seriously and filled mental's void a little. i remember when i first heard the track 'cold world, double-checked at the turntable parts and wrote them off but secretly i thought it was catchy as hell. i bought dedicated when it dropped but never liked it even after repeated listens. i also really liked that gypsy LP when it came out, but haven't listened to it for a while now.

word, i guess context is everything. dedicated was one of the first hardcore albums that got me into hardcore in the first place so it will always have that special place for me.

anyone in here play/ played in hardcore bands? how did that go? any stories?

word, i guess context is everything. dedicated was one of the first hardcore albums that got me into hardcore in the first place so it will always have that special place for me.

anyone in here play/ played in hardcore bands? how did that go? any stories?

cold world are a sick band

playing in a band is fun and easy and you'll meet cool people and even if your band is shitty at least you're doing something.

i just picked up their demos lp, and my girlfriend got me rites of spring's lp. with that, the growing stronger compilation and AHC vol 2 i actually have some p sick shit to listen to on vinyl

anyone else stoked for AHC vol 3?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...