HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

• 3 weeks later...

thanks so much man, we're doing shows mainly in jersey and NY for now but we're hoping on touring sometime in the future. it's a little hard right now without a van though so we're saving up. hopefully when we press some records we can get some money to save up and buy a van.

the more i listen to touche the more i realize how good killing the dream was.

^this. so bummed they broke up this summer... at least i made it to their last show, it was seriously one of the best shows i had been to in about 2-3 years. really brought back memories of summer gilman days.

my friend (nick) who was at the an show visiting from ausralia was the du who people thought was ryan gosling, although i only think its a very passing resemblance haha. he had five people ask him apparently.

i am disappointed he didn't play the set decked out in full ccp/ro and sunglasses.

Don't listen to that much hardcore but I do fucking love going to shows

Parkway Drive in Singapore a month ago, SO SICK

A guy had concussion and another lost a tooth though (both unintentional injuries)

I think the band themselves weren't expecting such a good crowd, which is rare in Singapore. Stage diving was at an all time high

Skylit Drive are coming in Feb, are they any good?