HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

Saw Killing the Dream's last show on saturday with the carrier, all teeth, and dcoi.

honestly the best concert i've been to in a very long time but it was probably because it was the first time i've been back to the gilman in about two years and that one of my favorite hardcore bands was breaking up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUG182Ewd8U

i've said it before, but honestly an end of an era of hardcore for me personally. thanks for the memories KtD.

Playing in Brooklyn Saturday.

My band is Walkers

5913307698_0e2af1d148.jpg

Damn, I really wish i was home to see this!!!

I didn't know From the Pawn still played, I've wanted to see them again for a while.

I think the last time i saw them was with The World We Knew haha in a random ass college basketball court in dt brooklyn

Good luck at the show! Sounds like it'll be sick!

fans of hardcore/screamo/etc should check out my fictions.

http://myfictions.bandcamp.com/releases

definitely one of the better releases that i've listened to recently.

also didn't want to resurrect the screamo thread, but has anybody checked out the new raein? its a jam.

Just got the new raein, amazing guitar tones and I love how low the vocals are in the mix, the title is wayyy too Italian for us american fans, I mean, how am I supposed to special order that at a record store?!?!

Damn, I really wish i was home to see this!!!

I didn't know From the Pawn still played, I've wanted to see them again for a while.

I think the last time i saw them was with The World We Knew haha in a random ass college basketball court in dt brooklyn

Good luck at the show! Sounds like it'll be sick!

Yeah, I used to be in The World We Knew, definitely played that show haha. Show was pretty sick.

All in all S+F was cool, but I don't think I'll be making the effort to go back again. Ringworm and Suicide File were definitely my favorite sets.

dont forget your motorcycle

+rep for this haha.

despite dropping out of hardcore completely about 2 years ago (still edge), 'always and forever' is still one of my favourite edge songs.

Ditto, besides the still edge part.