Best Burger I EVER HAD was...

plongin

yeah yeah laugh it up jmatsu!

but when I have a craving for whatever Dicks has to offer me at that particular moment, Im glad to ingest it! Especially late at night after Ive been drinking. I'm much more likely to stray toward the greasiness that only Dicks can provide. Of course I have to pay for it though...

Guest jmatsu
yeah yeah laugh it up jmatsu!

but when I have a craving for whatever Dicks has to offer me at that particular moment, Im glad to ingest it! Especially late at night after Ive been drinking. I'm much more likely to stray toward the greasiness that only Dicks can provide. Of course I have to pay for it though...

your response just made me fucking laugh.

possible rep.

2) Rock Bottom Brewery's bbq bacon burger. I think I just soiled myself thinking about it...and its burgerous glory..

they must not be teh same everywhere. the rock bottom by me had the most flavorless burger ive had in a long time.

the best burger ive had is from this place on the side of the freeway coming back from fresno to san jose. the place is called the mammoth orange, its liteally i giant orange on the side of the road. i was there with 2 of my friends it was so good no one spoke during teh entire meal.

one of the best was a wagyu beef one i had in shibuya, at a place called zipzap or something. i was recomended this place, and it took me forever to find, so good with the onion and cheese and whatnot, just a little surprised that there was no fries or chips to accompany, but i guess thats a cultural difference.

but yeah in-n-out is the best fast food. 3x3 with a neopolitan shake.

sorry about this sermon but ive always been a huge burger guy, wheres the bad burger thread cause i got some as well

Had some decent burgers when I was in LA and Vancouver, but forget where they were.

In Sydney I typically eat at milk bars for they usually have the best burgers.

dick's isn't the best burger but good cheap burger for sure.

not to mention you will often hear quotes such as

"I WANT HOT JUICY DICKS"

at 2am in front of clubs in the seattle area.

22717678_93fcd50873_o.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid

The BEST burger would have to be from a spot called Czehoski's.

From the menu:

An Exercise in Bourgeoise Decadence (the second most expensive - but most ridiculous - burger in town) Organic sirloin beef and bison mixed with green peppercorns and topped with Italian black truffle, porcinis, dijon, rosemary and espellette pepper, braised organic short ribs, endive, tomatoes, smoked bacon, fairly secret sauce (saupiquet with foie gras), capers, pure gold, and foie gras on a toasted sesame seed bun.

Now the BIGGEST burger I ever had....Dangerous Dan's.

From the menu:

http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com

Quadruple C

"Collosal Colon Clogger Combo"

24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake (flavor of your choice) and a small poutine.

Only $ 22.99

I felt this weird kind of high about halfway through this thing, it's difficult to articulate it. I was mumbling to myself and shit.

coronaryburger.jpg

and yeah, i got the deep fried mars bar for desert.

Guest jmatsu

From the menu:

An Exercise in Bourgeoise Decadence (the second most expensive - but most ridiculous - burger in town) Organic sirloin beef and bison mixed with green peppercorns and topped with Italian black truffle, porcinis, dijon, rosemary and espellette pepper, braised organic short ribs, endive, tomatoes, smoked bacon, fairly secret sauce (saupiquet with foie gras), capers, pure gold, and foie gras on a toasted sesame seed bun.

QUOTE]

you live up to your location's description. this sound fucking fantastic. seriously. can i get a website adress??

god dang. ...:confused:

From the menu:

From the menu:

Quadruple C

24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake (flavor of your choice) and a small poutine.

Only $ 22.99

I felt this weird kind of high about halfway through this thing, it's difficult to articulate it. I was mumbling to myself and shit.

coronaryburger.jpg

and yeah, i got the deep fried mars bar for desert.

There's an Australian spot in NYC called Ruby's that has a delicious burger, probably one of the best I've ever had. I'm not to sure of the location, but I'm sure a quick google search would turn up some results...highly reccomended!

From the menu:

i'm sorry, but this is an absolute waste of fine and expensive ingredients.

a stellar burger is not made by stacking diamonds on top of platinum on top of gold on top of silver...

From the menu:

Quadruple C

Only $ 22.99

(ghetto) ibid.

Guest StuckOnStupid

From the menu:

QUOTE]

you live up to your location's description. this sound fucking fantastic. seriously. can i get a website adress??

No website. it's a few blocks from the crib though. $36 bucks for a burger is just too...fuck, i don't know? hypebeast? it started as a joke...the most expensive burger in town is $37. and you dont even get fries with the damn thing.

Mmm, In and Out is really good, definately the best fast food out there. My friend took me to one right after picking me up from the airport a few years ago, she told me that she would order and ended up saying all these things that weren't on the menu, I have no idea what, but I ended up getting a great burger. It struck me as funny because she has been a vegitarian as long as I have known her.

the infamous banned order...

youtube vid here

full coverage...

http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2006/01/in-n-out-100x100.html

100x100

now the limit is 4x4..

another group bought 25 4x4's and made their own makeshift 100x100...

btw the hidden menu for in n out is on wikipedia if u search in n out

Guest StuckOnStupid
i'm just saying..

whitecastle.jpg

they're heaven when you're drunk.

no, no they are not.

me and my boy were starving once in brooklyn, and i ponied up enough for a bag of sliders. his doorbell rings, and its this girl hes trying to fuck, and he's so ashamed of eating white castle he HIDES them in the oven while she was there.