LA GRAFFITI

Persia

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up to say that as a "fan" of Daniel Ramos, I spent a little time with him. I have a piece of his art which he dated in "1993". I have some articles after that year about him which point to his efforts to create within the boundaries of "society". Another article mentioning his religious status. Went to one exhibit of his work, refined. It would be my opinion that the "powers that be" could not let him expand into something bigger, lest he inspire others to follow his path.

His canvas is perhaps, my favorite piece of art. A friend who worked for the RTD (MTA) visited my place and was stunned by my artistic selection! Driving for a living, I was comforted by seeing "CHAKA" all over the place. I figured If CHAKA found his way there, I could certainly find my way back. People have said it is wrong to elevate this "rebel" (my term), the same people who admire Al Capone and Scarface. Daniel Ramos is a unique American, as created by America.