vans syndicate chukkas

These are hot! :D i'm getting some of the normal chukkas in coffee, hazelnut as a funky yet conservative boot.

I think the Tan coloured ones are awesome, 2nd i'd just go black.

Where can you get these from?

so some people on an internet chat board say they don't like woven footscape 360's... and you decide to pass?!?

hmmm... what if everyone had instead posted "WOW! HOTNESS!! FIYAH!!"... would you have a pair now?

so some people on an internet chat board say they don't like woven footscape 360's... and you decide to pass?!?

hmmm... what if everyone had instead posted "WOW! HOTNESS!! FIYAH!!"... would you have a pair now?

nah, that's not the case. i like the footscapes no matter what. it was just the colorway and the 360 technology itself. if i like it and can rock it, i would cop it. i don't take your comment personally. i have my own opinion on things as well as others.

These are really, really nice kicks. I'd get black - nice as the beige ones are, they're inevitably going to get destroyed by denim/spilt beer/splashes of piss etc etc.

To those that own them - how do they size up?

The look loads closer to the original Chukkas which is great. I hate the new ones - they look really clowny.

These are really, really nice kicks. I'd get black - nice as the beige ones are, they're inevitably going to get destroyed by denim/spilt beer/splashes of piss etc etc.

To those that own them - how do they size up?

The look loads closer to the original Chukkas which is great. I hate the new ones - they look really clowny.

If you wear anything from the Vans skate/Syndicate line, then get the same size that you wear in those.

If you wear normal Vans, then I would check on at least half a size, if not a full size bigger.

I went with 8.5 (same size as my TNT IIs), even though I'm a 7.5 in classic Vans. The padding in the skate and Syndicate lines definitely hugs the foot more than the bare insides of some of the regular Vans styles.

It also depends on how thick your socks are, yaddadamean?