Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

• 3 weeks later...

Edit: since Timber failed twice at posting her info, I'll help her. :)

There's a place up on Main/28th called 'The Beehive' that I go to...Jenn is an awesome hairdresser.

She cuts both my hair (thick, wavy, insane) and my boyfriend's (thin, straight obedient) so she has skillz.

By the way, out of curiousity, what do Chinese American people do for fun in Richmond? I live in the Richmond of LA, so I'm just trying to do a comparison of how boring life can be out in the bumfucks.

yeah.

Haha Timber, I already know Daiso. I haven't been to the one here, but probably will to pick up some small food items. T&T is a fucking ripoff for some things, but it's not too bad. Vancouver is a very nice town, love it here. I just think East Hastings can get a bit TOO seedy for my tastes at night, but yeah lol.

Haha Timber, I already know Daiso. I haven't been to the one here, but probably will to pick up some small food items. T&T is a fucking ripoff for some things, but it's not too bad. Vancouver is a very nice town, love it here. I just think East Hastings can get a bit TOO seedy for my tastes at night, but yeah lol.

a guy from LA complainin bout east hastings? lol, its grungy but "most" of the people there are harmless

also richmond has alot of good restaurants. pm me with what ur looking for

The only things that really bum me out about living in Vancouver are:

1. Expensive transit system.

2. I want to live in Chinatown but it's too sketchy at night.

3. If there was a film industry in Seattle, I'd probably move there.

But overall, I do like living here a lot.

The only things that really bum me out about living in Vancouver are:

1. Expensive transit system.

I've heard this before, and I'm not convinced.

fares have gone up in the last few years which is a hassle, but they're 2.50 right now

Some brief internet research suggests that this is worse than New York (2.25) and Portland (2.30)

but better than Toronto (3.00), Montreal(2.75), and Seattle (2.75)

rent is still retarded though