Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

Didn't wanna bother wasting space and posting a new thread so I figure I would ask this here. I want to get my APC Hipsters tapered. Just wondering if anyone knew of a good alteration place that could do something like this?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No idea if anyone checks this thread anymore, but some more info:

Me and diamonds are definitely going to show up at the Komakino party. insidertrading has some other plans so he can't make it...

but he's up for a meet-up on sunday, so I would like to get something together quickly... most likely mid-day, as I'm busy in the evening.

I'll be getting in touch with the guys who were at the first meet-up through IM or facebook or whatever... others are welcome, just let me know if you're available or if you want to show up at komakino party.

can you see what kind of stuff komakino has to offer for the weekend? I really want to check it out, but if there is nothign worth buying, i will save my bus fare~

Well, the usual basement stuff... there's N(N) t-shirts, yohji tank tops, some coats, some blazers, plenty of Rick Owens jackets, some shoes (I think), etc.

A lot of stuff is on sale already, they're just slashing the prices even more.

Ok, a bit late but we're going to be at Elysian Room tomorrow at around 4pm, so if anyone wants to come out and meet up, feel free to do so. I'll be sending out PMs to people who went last time and some others I remember. But lurkers are welcome too.

So far diamonds and me are confirmed, and insidertrading too, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been, I think it sucks, but then again I haven't spent much time in there and I have no idea what's available at H&M worldwide this season. I was comparing to H&M in SF which I visited a year ago.

I would probably be up for a meet up, but I'm not too sure, been busy lately. You guys would have to figure something out, I'm not going to organize anything or even part-take in it.