Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

I am very disappointed that I couldn't make it - when will the next one be?

We might have a mini or maxi, depending on others, meet-up tomorrow evening or monday evening-ish. We want to do one with Servo... (Me, diamonds, and timber are in... I think.)

Mainly, because it would suck if he left without meeting any of us... and I want to meet the mod of superfashion and all that.

----

BUT ANYWAY: Great meet up, everyone was really nice and it was a lot of fun. Larssss is a great lurker who should start posting more. :)

Well... uhh, let's see... my meet-up started a little earlier, so I'll post the whole story.

I was driving down to eugene choo, or at least in that direction on broadway when I saw timber walking down the street with some dude, so I had to turn right, drive back, turn right and drive through the block again, this time I stopped... turns out it was diamonds and timber, so we chatted for a while, I offered them a ride, took them to komakino. We dropped by goodfoot and made it very awkward for Raymond, then we proceeded back to my car, drove to elysian room... met up with lucky_cloud and larssss, chatted for half an hour, then Matt came and we chatted for about an hour more and then we went to take some photos... which you'll see sometime in the near future. :)

Oh, yeah, I super-raped diamonds and timber in the car... that's what they get for driving with strangers.

rv'ing to canada on tues/weds but stopping at a lot of places along the way so might come to vancouver at sunday? anyway if im there lets meetup, my aunt owns a nail salon in vancouver. does this place look familiar to you guys? www.butterflyforall.com

Alright, I've been without internet for the past couple of days (been in Victoria) and todays my last day, so unless I happen to run into any of you walking around this morning, it's been a pleasure being in your fine nation.

I'll probably be up again sometime as my father will be working here (unless the film gets shut down) for some time, hopefully something to work out then.

Alright, I've been without internet for the past couple of days (been in Victoria) and todays my last day, so unless I happen to run into any of you walking around this morning, it's been a pleasure being in your fine nation.

I'll probably be up again sometime as my father will be working here (unless the film gets shut down) for some time, hopefully something to work out then.

wehat happened to your cell? i've been trying to get in contact wit cha