Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

sorry for jumping on this pretty late but, give me a concrete date/time/place and i'll let y'all know if i can make it out.

if you guys need a photographer, i got a nikon d200 + tripod that could be put to good use. holla

Aw man - you're camera is so much better then mine...

i'm glad insidertrading has a good camera, because mine is garbage. still no concrete location yet. if anybody wants to come out to kits, i vote for the elysian room. otherwise, when is finch's open until? note: it's supposed to rain, so outdoor shooting might be no go.

also, wtf is thewindsong doing in here? dont tell me he lives in vancouver?

i'm glad insidertrading has a good camera, because mine is garbage. still no concrete location yet. if anybody wants to come out to kits, i vote for the elysian room. otherwise, when is finch's open until?

Till 4 or 5 pm, I believe. A no-go, obviously. Elysian room is fine with me... It's not like it matters what part of town we do this in, we can always get out of Kits if we want to later on.

I also vote for going to see Zoo in the evening, I wanted to see it anyway... assuming it's the "documentary". Especially if it rains.

I am busy this whole weekend so I can't make it. We did have a mini meet today at the Spruce sale - well at least Kubrick and I and some very nice lurkers did :). Not sure if there was anyone else there from SuFu.

I came in to the store around 12:15... but I didn't recognize anyone, can't believe no one even said "hi". Tsk.

I would've, but I don't know how anyone apart from lucky_cloud, diamonds, timber, insidertrading, and hedior looks.

I came in to the store around 12:15... but I didn't recognize anyone, can't believe no one even said "hi". Tsk.

I would've, but I don't know how anyone apart from lucky_cloud, diamonds, timber, insidertrading, and hedior looks.

What were you wearing?

Black diors, military green oversized raf simons top, paul smith dress shoes... short hair, I was looking around all the time trying to spot SuFuers, but didn't recognize anyone. :(

I was wearing a black Visvim tee, Eternal 811s, Visvim shoes and had an Acronym messenger bag on my back - ring any bells?

i saw tiranis, but i wasn't sure if it was him. did anyone see any jackets?!

i think i'll be going back there tomorrow right at 12. if anyones going pm me!

I only saw 1 jacket that was half decent that one of the other lurker guys picked up - a grey duffle-type one I think - didn't get a good look at it.

Are we doing the meet-up or not? What's going on... seriously... aaaagh. I'm leaving now, will check thread in the morning. You people better come up with something... ;)

I'm up for elysian room, whatever time works for everyone else. As long as more than 2 other people show up...

didn't know i was working today. so i'm stuck in gastown till 7. what time do you guys plan on staying till?

Well, I have no idea. But shouldn't be a problem, we're meeting up at 6:30-7pm so you won't be that late...

Do you work at goodfoot? I might drop by and say hi, seeing as I might be in the area for a meeting. :) Actually, any Kiefers in stock?