Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

I'm going to be in Vancouver for a week in a couple of days for like a week, my father is working there right now so he travels between Vancouver and San Diego every two weeks, so we're going with him the next time he goes.

I'll probably also be getting out to Victoria. Doesn't Diamonds live there?

Anyway.

I'm going to be in Vancouver for a week in a couple of days for like a week, my father is working there right now so he travels between Vancouver and San Diego every two weeks, so we're going with him the next time he goes.

I'll probably also be getting out to Victoria. Doesn't Diamonds live there?

Anyway.

timber will be in van on sunday for a couple weeks. i'll probably go over there (next) friday.

but yes, i do live in victoria. and if you're here before next friday, or whatever... i'll be around and ready for a meetup thang

Depending on the time/day I may be able to show up. There seem to be a number of posters from these parts (insidertrading, RaymondChiu, Tiranis, lucky_cloud, nettiemoore), enough to make a decent photo op I would think - it just comes down to time and place.

oh, hey. should have been keeping up with this thread. I'm in for whenever, pretty much, though I'll be out of town from the 21st-23rd, and if it's going to be a friday, I work late (til 9). where could we meet up, anyway? diamonds and timber are underage, I assume?

I'll be 19 on Monday, but I can't make it either of those days, really or anytime tooo soon I need to regain financial stability after NY ha. Maybe when Dev is 19?!

I'll be 19 on Monday, but I can't make it either of those days, really or anytime tooo soon I need to regain financial stability after NY ha. Maybe when Dev is 19?!

Dum, when I looked at your picture, I decided you were twenty three years of age. This news is a blow to my judgement.

Spruce is having a sample sale... again. I won't be there probably (though I do need some basics), but some people might be interested.

It’s that time of year again! We have our Spruce Tees, Hoodies and Garments on sale at unbelievable prices. Quantities are limited, so come early!

Date: August 17, 18, 19 (Friday – Sunday)

Time: 12pm – 6pm

Location: 188 W. 6th Avenue, Vancouver (top of the stairs) - Click here for map to our location

Cash only please