Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

So, as I have suggested in another thread, I think Vancouver area members should have their own topic and eventually, perhaps, do a meetup around here. I'm not going to through out any ideas yet, because I just want to see how many people there are who would actually want to do this.

So, if you're from vancouver, victoria, kelowna, seattle, or just feel like coming over to Vancouver to party with some supergays, post in this thread. Also, feel free to throw out any suggestions out here for what we should do.

The only thing I can tell you so far, is that if we get enough people (15+ ... ?), I could try and talk to the guys at Komakino about having a party there... but that's a big maybe.

(I haven't slept in very long time and I've got a huge fever, so I'm probably not making much sense... I'll update this when I'm back to my senses. And, yes, I'll be spamming all Vancouver posters on this board with PMs about this thread... sorry.)

Well, as it stands, I think we're looking at june/july, so it would help if you guys could kind of say when you can or at least when you think you can. Also, if anyone has any ideas for what we should do, throw them out here...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi everyone,

is the vancouver meetup still taking place? i've been a longtime sufu lurker, and i'd love to meet more vancouverites such as myself.

Well, I've been busy, and apart from myself there was no one who expressed much interest in this. I'm pretty sure people would come down for a meet-up if there was one, but as you can see there's not much going on here in terms of suggestions and ideas.

I'll try and get something started in a week or so, as I'm in a middle of move right now and don't have time to be thinking about this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yo downtown east side is fucked beyond anything i could've imagined. i always thought all that "10000 people addicted to heroin condensed in one area" was kindof an exaggeration for some reason. took one wrong turn looking for Alife and BAM! the biggest bum jungle i've ever seen. and not even like toronto where the normies outnumber the bums, we were completely surrounded by junkies. wow.

• 2 weeks later...