Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Has anybody ever seen this dude in town?

"NO. 324

Nelson/Seymour | Downtown

Yes, this was a random find on the edge of Yaletown. There isn’t one single element in his look that I or anyone I know could pull off. Style truly is about confidence, commitment and individuality."

StyleQuotient_5905.jpg

Literally posted on some blog. (Stylequotient??)

Guy took a picture of me for the same blog. I'm ashamed for having felt a little proud of that.

Post your picture so everyone can belittle it as well. This guy is my Yogi and a super nice guy.

• 2 weeks later...

^^

I think you are pretty much out of luck in richmond. I don't know what you are looking for exactly but there is nothing I'm even remotely interested in around there.

Speaking of shopping in Vancouver, theres a new store in gastown in the same complex as Roden Gray and Haven called Neighbor.

Can't really remember their stocklist, I think Unis was in there and I was pleased to see Outlier.

I checked out Outlier and I was like oh fuck, this is exactly what Vancouver needs- more of this. But I like the idea of "freedom of movement". Novel concept!

"The 'self-cleaning' Nanosphere treatment makes it highly resistant to, dirt, coffee and beer, so don't worry about your morning cup of joe spilling all over you as you ride." I'd better check this store out.

im gonna be in vancouver next weekend for a wedding

dunno if ill be able to meet up with anyone or have much free time

dont even know which part of vancouvs im staying in