Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

This town is very nice so far. I love how I could cop poutine at 4AM, yessssss.

We don't really do poutine in LA so I was stoked.

I really wish it wasn't raining though; I want to rent a bike at English Bay or Stanley Park and ride around. Fuck

Ha, and I was actually cold last night when it was like 48F. I saw hella white bois wearing just a tshirt walking around, tripped me out.

LA is still in a mid-70Fs concept.

these two guys came into shoppers both wearing white fur lined hoodies I think one was abercrombie and one was hollister and sweat pants and ugs. they might have been gay together I dunno. they looked identical and were a the sort of chubby man baby bro type. they bought snacks and shit. Maybe they were brothers actually they looked like they were with their mom.

This was a couple of weeks ago though I got swine flu now.

I highly recommend going to Spokes and renting a city bike ($11 an hour) and doing the circuit around Stanley Park. It was soooo nice, but don't forget to wear gloves.

anyone looking for an apartment. im leaivng my place in gas town. its a one bedroom loft with alot of exposed brick and a great veiw of the north shore, docks, grouse mountain. 1250/month. plus its steps to roden gray for maximum koppage.

anyone looking for an apartment. im leaivng my place in gas town. its a one bedroom loft with alot of exposed brick and a great veiw of the north shore, docks, grouse mountain. 1250/month. plus its steps to roden gray for maximum koppage.

That's cheap as shit (even excluding utilities). Too bad you can't buy it for the rental equivalent.

yeah its a pretty great place. i think its on craigslist right now, too.

Funny, that's the same place (or at least it's in the same building and looks identical) I wanted to rent about 2-3 years back. Ended up buying another one though...

(looked it up on craigslist)

yeah my unit is the only one with the slate floors in the building so if you veiwed it, its the same.

i think my landlord got a good deal on it too caus ewhen i asked her for detailed pics before i saw the space, she showed me the old page form the real estate agent she bought it with, and i remember it being listed at a steal. now that woodwards is opening, shes gonna make big time cake when the prop values jump. unless 2010 fucks the whole city over, which could happen too.

• 2 weeks later...