• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
Dear Jmatsu,

I'd like to know what you think on:

http://216.75.13.34/showthread.php?t=43512

sheep

Yah I've been mostly listening to Lounge Lizards, Tom Waits, Marc Ribot, cuban jazz, bossanova, free jazz, classical, etc recently and I tend to like stuff that are easy to listen to and gives off indie vibe of unpolishedness. On the other hand I tend to stay away from postmodern films that has neither moral nor cinematical values and prefer stuff that are more canonical and often loved by critics (to clarify, Roger Ebert is a film reviewer, not a critic, while Jonathan Rosenbaum, is a film critic) ie Bergmans, Ozus, Bressons, Tarkovskys, and Kiarostamis. In terms of fashion I used to wear a lot of knitwears, which I do feel that they go in sync with the kind of music I listen to due to the comfort carelessness factor, but nowdays I only wear t-shirt + jacket because my new office is freezing as hell while outside is quite hot.

None of them are like at the opposing ends of the spectrum, but it has been something that came to my mind every once in a while. To me film is the most important out of the three, while fashion and music are nothing more than my hobbies.

For people like you jmatsu, fuuma, and hap, it feels like the clothes you wear have been highly influenced by what you watch, read, and listen to. I am not, probably because the friends I talk music with are different friends I talk film, and again different friends I talk fashion with.

i assume you were referring to this. anyway i see no decrepency between the music/film you are fond of in conjunction to your wardrobe (what i've seen and how you've described it as of late). you mention jkt and tee. jazz, bossa nova (this esp...because alot of brazilians (i've seen live) due to the weather prefer the tee-jkt vs. shirt-jkt combo (although the orthodox shirt-jkt combo is/has been 4ever prevalent). i imagine a bulk of your ensembles to be a kind of mature-casual. too me (not that you care), you've committed no wrong in terms of culture/lifestyle vs. ensemble equilibrium.

sure cinephiles, music afficiendos, etc sometimes do not dress well, but this is of little consequence versus an individual with an impeccable sense of dress or beautiful outside shell, who has little to no substance within.

Guest jmatsu
Dear jmatsu,

The guy I sit next to in science class asked me if I want to go out some time, I said "iunno" and gave him my number and got his. We're supposed to be going to the movies next week but I don't like him very much, I feel slightly guilty because I was probably giving mixed signals. Should I tell him I'm not into guys so much (true) or that I just want to be friends (sorta true)? He insisted on paying as well but the only movie I'm remotely interested in watching is Forgetting Sarah Marshall and thats just so I can see Kristen Bell in a bikini for like an hour.

OH! How to find out if this junior girl I've been flirting with is gay? I've only really spoken to her twice, first time I spent like 2 hours volunteering with her for something and the second time we just happened to be alone in a hallway waiting for someone/something for like 7 minutes. I would ask around but she doesn't seem to be well known and shes rather plain. I'd ask her myself but I never see her and I don't want to scare her off or whatever. And please no supergay cookie cake suggestions like "R U <A href="mailto:G@Y?"[/quote">G@Y?"

yeah, use him. a fool and his money are soon parted. once a sucker always a sucker.

why not have a male friend to hit on her, or toask her straight up so you don't gotta do the dirty work and embarass yourself.

pls post your pic.

yeah, use him. a fool and his money are soon parted. once a sucker always a sucker.

why not have a male friend to hit on her, or toask her straight up so you don't gotta do the dirty work and embarass yourself.

pls post your pic.

I can get out of seeing a movie with him (or maybe postpone it till something good comes out) but I'll continue copying his science homework, I already told him I just want to be friends but haven't had an oppurtunity to speak to him since. My lezbo friend tells me we should just make out in front of him to make my "just friends" point clearer, I agreed.

Daaaamnit I wish I had a male friend to do that for me but I'll get my friends sister (she's a junior) to find out.

Guest jmatsu
hi jmatsu... why do they make special collab thick expensive jeans to look like dior 19cm's? why cant they just buy diors eh?

i dunno. i don't care. maybe cause they think dior like shit will move units.

Guest jmatsu
dear jmastu should i bang the ginger or the viet

sorry...not quite sure what you're on about. post pics of both bitches... i guess.

I need some good summer shoes. I was gonna buy these: 377398-rescaledpic-390x390.png

but they were sold out at Tres Bien.

If Opening Ceremony in NY or LA doesn't have these what are some good alternatives. I want them to be understated, either leather or canvas, no suede and black. Also $350 max.

Black repettos are similar. The Nil Noute cheapy jap shoes that some members have been getting are another slim black flat dressish shoe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu
what you think of the CP x NIKE BLAZERS?

RTEmagicC_nike_cassetteplaya_blazer.jpg.jpg

haught or naught

chemi,

i think you know that i've been wanting these jawns for a while now. what's up with them anyway? they b shrouded in mystery. how many were produced? i dunno. where to kop?

not sure...bodega i hear, but they dont' got shit yet. man what's taking these so long?

unlike regular blazers, the nike and swoosh isn't visible on the ankle. i really like that.

blazers and vandals are probably the only nike shoes i am interested in recently...

Guest chemi

dunno, all i know is that they're supposed to come out this summer

and yeah blazers are hot, i kinda was looking for the remake of those agassi air tech challenge 2's but they kinda fucked up

Guest jmatsu
howcome japanese people despise weed

that's not 100% true. i dunno what kind of japs you talk 2, but i know alota nigs that smoke every fuckin day. anyway most japs are probably have more misconceptions about skunk than other people though.

i think maybe it is due to the anti-weed campaign or fucked up imagery of it by the jap media.

what were you trying to do? smoke some esl bitch out?

nah its cuz i read some shit on the news some dudes mailed weed from america to their apartment in japan somewhere, and how the drug laws really dont fuck around when it comes to that shit over ther

Guest jmatsu
nah its cuz i read some shit on the news some dudes mailed weed from america to their apartment in japan somewhere, and how the drug laws really dont fuck around when it comes to that shit over ther

yeah.

you can be put away for along time for the most smallest of possession.