usa :: philadelphia :: shopping

anyone familiar w/ it? reason im asking is ill be attending college there this fall, and when i visited for spring fling last month, i didnt see to many good stores at all ( only good 1s i saw were afficial and dr. denim). does ne1 know any good places 2 hit up, cuz ill be visiting soon again...'

Sidenote: I visited the Mitchell & Ness flagship... how the hell are these guys still in business? who on earth buys all this retro sports stuff any more? i thought people stopped wearing jerseys as a fashion statement. kinda funny cuz the 2-3 other people that were in the store were all 40 year olds who were trying to be all cool haha

Feel free to not post in this thread again as a result of the fact that you were so blatantly incorrect. Save yourself the embarassment.

Also, there is no way on god's green earth you are going to UPenn. You have the intellect of a retarded clamshell.

actually i clicked Philadelphia on the "tags" thing and nothing good popped up. btw why would i get embarrased over some internet stuff? i could care less, i have no problem with being wrong.

thanks for the help

if you're looking for philly for exclusive shopping you're probably in the wrong city. but the city does have it's gems.

wthn for shoes

deep sleep for clothes

ubiq is supposed to come back big, will have to see it to believe it though

afficial is ok, too damn expensive though

there are a lot of hidden gems, and i'm not going to say where they are, but there is a decent amount of deadstock in this city as proof in seenmy's pics. you just have to look. i'm not going to take the adventure away from you.

lol, look and get mugged in the process? ;)

if you're looking for philly for exclusive shopping you're probably in the wrong city. but the city does have it's gems.

wthn for shoes

deep sleep for clothes

ubiq is supposed to come back big, will have to see it to believe it though

afficial is ok, too damn expensive though

there are a lot of hidden gems, and i'm not going to say where they are, but there is a decent amount of deadstock in this city as proof in seenmy's pics. you just have to look. i'm not going to take the adventure away from you.

i've been in the area for three years and i haven't found any of those hidden gems :( although i haven't really set out to look for them. i woulda thought i'd stumble across one or two just from walkin around... oh well, finished school and moving back up north in 3 days, finally.

same with me.. i've been in the area 4 years, well i go into the city alot, i go to villanova, moving back home end of this week, i'll be done with finals... i mean kop is close, but after being to soho, nothing compares

i've been in the area for three years and i haven't found any of those hidden gems :( although i haven't really set out to look for them. i woulda thought i'd stumble across one or two just from walkin around... oh well, finished school and moving back up north in 3 days, finally.

philly is ok, not great being from DC where shoping is decent and making my trips to soho its difficult but there are like poly said some gems im currently working at one of them Deep Sleep in old city, we're trying to make something good happen in the city, check out the link in my signature for more info on the store. we are looking at picking up a couple new collections m/w as well as a little more denim.

• 3 weeks later...
Sidenote: I visited the Mitchell & Ness flagship... how the hell are these guys still in business? who on earth buys all this retro sports stuff any more? i thought people stopped wearing jerseys as a fashion statement. kinda funny cuz the 2-3 other people that were in the store were all 40 year olds who were trying to be all cool haha

Uhhh, maybe they're sports fans you dumb fuck.

I want you to make fun of a surly Eagles fan in a jersey and get your teeth knocked out.

Uhhh, maybe they're sports fans you dumb fuck.

I want you to make fun of a surly Eagles fan in a jersey and get your teeth knocked out.

uhhh i know a bunch of sports fans (including myself) and none of them wear jerseys you dumb fuck.

I've made fun of plenty eagles fan, i can hold my own thanks

uhhh i know a bunch of sports fans (including myself) and none of them wear jerseys you dumb fuck.

I've made fun of plenty eagles fan, i can hold my own thanks

Ahh. You must be the guy in the bleachers at Yanks games that come in suits and ties and gets heckled by fellow fans. Something tells me that a 40 year old guy at the M&N store doesn't really give a fuck about trying to be cool.

And the Eagles fans you heckled were either your friends or pussies, because by and large they're scumbags that don't care about knocking someone out in public.

Choke on a cheesteak. (Geno's though. Pat's is overrated.)

a baby was trampled when chingy showed up at the fye in the gallery a few years back

or when michael irving was almost paralyzed by an eagles tackle and the fans started cheering. he had to be carried out on a stretcher. there was an old website that had all the amazing things philly sports fans do to other people, but they removed it a while back.