Supermusicians

yeah we could probably form a full band. complete with rhythm section, strings (*casts a glance at tweedlesinpink*) and horn section.

just gotta find a way to cyber-jam...

p/s asuzano, dya think your pets will be keen on joining the jam? we could need those nifty paws...

there's been a few of these or similar threads if i recall correctly.

i play guitar and a little backup vox here and there, in a couple of bands at the moment - eleventh he reaches london and fool the world.

EHRL are heading into the studio in a month or so to start work on album # 2. FTW are currently in the process of recording EP # 2.

there's some tunes on our myspace/s, links in my sig.

yeah we could probably form a full band. complete with rhythm section, strings (*casts a glance at tweedlesinpink*) and horn section.

yes, strings...never leave out the strings :D

i'm a violinist

along with amerikajinda (styleforum, i'm not sure if he's got an account here)

and antirabbit (i think he's around...somewhere)

did music theory and instrument lessons for 8 years as a kid

rebelled and started promptly forgetting everything by playing

a lot of noise and fucked up hardcore junk

i don't like to say i 'play' anything, really, because i don't, really,

but i can hold my own on pretty much any instrument you

throw at me.

been producing choonz mit computers since i was 14ish.

Getting into the UK Hardcore scene, slowly. DJing, slowly practicing piano, played accordion and I don't remember how to play it nor do I know where it is. Played Dums in Elementry school. Starting to edit/remix tracks, and produce as well, just need some money.

played bass in a punk band for 6yrs.

after graduating from punk rock academy, i am now trying to learn how to play music digitally.

it's a whole new world, to say the least.

Guitar, I guess. I'm learning fingerstyle stuff, because John Fahey is the motherfucking man.

Trying to learn what the fuck I'm doing with Reason, as well. Tired of programming everything into my friends Korg synth, although jamming with his electronic drumkit with the Korg is fucking tits.

playing guitar for 5 years. im self taught in drums but my playing only goes as far as baic rythms. im really crazy on the ukulele.

i really wanna get into the type dj'ing that someone like premier does. i wanna be a dj/producer. the only thing standing in my way is the cost for a pair of 1200's and i dont know anyone who can be "a mentor". any self taught dj's here?

First started playing the piano for about 3 years in my elementary years. Then when I got into jr high, I started playing the bass guitar in a garage band for about 2 years. When I started high school, I got more into classical, so I played the cello for 2 years. Since then, I haven't picked up an instrument. Go me.

I play keyboards and guitar and a little bass. I recently joined Winds of Plague (www.myspace.com/WindsofPlague) playing keys. Currently recording the new album which should be tits. I did a prog project a few summers ago with some friends (www.myspace.com/ridleymusic) and am currently jamming with some of the guys from oneion (www.myspace.com/oneion). I played guitar for a bunch of random sloppy hardcore bands while I was in high school.

oh not at all man. we got 10k for the album and 3k for artwork and promotional pictures and stuff like that. pretty limited budget but we got hooked up with Tim from As I Lay Dying's engineer friend so we're tracking in Tim's house for 100 bucks a day and not really shelling out that much for mixing. mastering will be pricey and drums were expensive but we got really excellent drum sounds.