Q for the Guys: Where do you get your hair style ideas?

Guest panicinapagoda
fuck. I hate my hair type. It's thick and super straight and brown. I mean there's no single wave. Hard to get the look that I want. but oh well

perm it, ha

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering my hairs curly, I guess anything medium to long length. I have a longish oval face. That's why I need to find a salon to help.

Right, have you match your facial structure with any hairstyles that will suit it? i.e. celebrities, friends, hair magazines that have face structures similar to yours with haircuts you like and are sure that will suit you?

Are you talking about thinning scissors? :confused:

it is literally a comb with a razorblade in it. I'll try to describe it since i dont' have it to take a pictures of. Its a comb. that spilts in half perpendicular to the slots of the comb. When its split in have you can place a razor blade in the middle and the two halves snap back together and hold the blade.

then you just run it through your hair and it cuts whatever does a decent job. then if you want you can trim the ends with it as well and it gives a nice choppy effect

it is literally a comb with a razorblade in it. I'll try to describe it since i dont' have it to take a pictures of. Its a comb. that spilts in half perpendicular to the slots of the comb. When its split in have you can place a razor blade in the middle and the two halves snap back together and hold the blade.

then you just run it through your hair and it cuts whatever does a decent job. then if you want you can trim the ends with it as well and it gives a nice choppy effect

Pix pix pix!

The one my stylist uses is the Paul Mitchell Carving Comb. I can't find it for sale anywhere online. I don't know if I trust those janky plastic ones for $4 - I don't want it tearing out my hair in chunks.

Carving%20Comb%20sb.jpg

• 2 months later...
^^

Every time I click on a picture to make it bigger it just gives you a message in korean saying there is not a use authority.

Do you have to sign up if so how?

You have to right click on the picture and choose "view image". It will only show that one picture but its a big one.

Don't just click on it.

+ REP!

vanderperre.jpg

robbie circa. being bummed by raf simons

Did Robbie model the most recent Raf by Raf collection? That tatoo looks familiar. I was reading Redux recently any by the looks of it Robbie does quite a bit of the graphic design work for Raf, although I could be wrong.

Anyway, Robbie + Skinheads for me.

you mean the one with the colourful stripes? yeah thats robbie..

he is a massive influence in rafs work for sure. pretty hard to find out about him though.. his actual (full) name is Robbie Snelders if i recall..

Did Robbie model the most recent Raf by Raf collection? That tatoo looks familiar. I was reading Redux recently any by the looks of it Robbie does quite a bit of the graphic design work for Raf, although I could be wrong.

Anyway, Robbie + Skinheads for me.