Ksubi ss08

pmpacrmb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i confused the ss07 and ss08 collections. i checked out some pieces of the ss 07 collection at brigade in cleveland heights. (clothingbrigade.com) sorry

Ugh.... After seeing this I wish I would of stopped by after I got off work. I rode by today and couldn't find a parking spot. Its good to see someone else in cleveland on here!

• 5 months later...

There are definitely a few stand out pieces, but seems like such a change from their past designs. I have flicked through quite a few racks of unimpressive ksubi stuff last few seasons but I am liking some of these.

Is this already out in Aus? I've seen the tri boob shirt.

There are definitely a few stand out pieces, but seems like such a change from their past designs. I have flicked through quite a few racks of unimpressive ksubi stuff last few seasons but I am liking some of these.

Is this already out in Aus? I've seen the tri boob shirt.

ITS NOT OUT YET IN AMERIKKKA

BUT U AUSSIEZ GOT UR SEEZUNS REVERSE SO MAYB IT IS

IUNNO

ALLS I KNO IS DAT AS SOON AS DEY GOT DIS AT DEEP SLEEP IMMA COP

• 2 weeks later...

Agh, this is good. The tees for F/W were really good too, nice mix of plain prints that anyone could wear, plus some awesomely whack shit.

The desert storm tee with the attached facecover sandscarf, and the super bleached white tee with the thick stacking cowl on it spring to mind.

Nothing like this tho, this I'm excited for.

I actually didn't like any of this collection. I have had a preview of their lookbook for the next season and I can assure you that you sufu'ers are going to go nuts when you see it. I was actually quite impressed. Lots of leather and some beautiful items for women too.

• 3 months later...

I'm liking it a lot in general actually, normally I really dislike Ksubi's shit... Seem to have toned it down while still showing some of their ravey side, but not too much to be over the top, like usual... Loving the hoodie with the huge hood, gonna have to get that when I can...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...