Most exotic weed strains according to Forbes.com

wow, i just realized that those prices were by the gram. thats fucking retarded, do you cats actually pay anything like that? i've never paid more than 10 bucks for a gram of even absolutely mindmelting pot before, jesus

Just got to the point where too lazy and too much of a hassle to plan and do a cleanse or smuggle in clean yellow kool-aid for a piss test. Plenty of other reasons too, I'm sure.

pretty much...

I've tried Sour Diesel and Jack Herer and they were AMAZING.

Jack Herer was the best stone I've ever had and Sour Diesel was probably the best tasting and smelling. Both strains were so strong that I only had a couple of grams of each in a ziplock bag inside of a tupperwear container and it would stink up the room I kept them in haha.

I ordered them both off a Canadian website.

I live in Ashburn but I pretty much hang out in Fairfax. And you are correct, I don't know the right people, but in this type of business, the less people I know, the better. I just need to get someone I can trust.

damn, that's far out there. can't help you. let me know if you move to VA beach, newport news or norfolk.

The truth is the pot scene is Adam is just like any other hypebeast fashion victim out there. People only want to smoke this or that, and unless its the newest and best, people aint interested. I have seen people throw away shit here that i could have sold back home for far more than these Forbes prices suggest. But when you want the real deal hyped weed, man, good luck getting it.

hey amsterdam guy, im coming in august, can you point me towards the real legit spots?

There are plenty of good spots, but its importiant to remember that a lot of places know that you dont know shit. so there going to tell you something is A, when really its like B if your lucky, mabye even F or H (if you get my analogy that we are going down the alphabet.)

I dont really go to Coffe Shops anymore as i dont like paying retail. but if your have to floss, check these out.

some recomendations are...

Dampkring- now world famous thanks to oceans 12. one of my first spots when i first came here when i was 15, overpriced but really quality.

Amnesia- out of the way, but for a small shop you can get great deals that are realy what your buyin. no Power Plant or other such nonsense pretending to be Sour D.

Barney's- i dont go there, people like it, but it always smells like french fries in there as they serve food. i dont need the headache of smelling like grease all day.

Nes Cafe- no longer serves weed, but is very weed friendly, and has booze, which is nice.

Greenhouse- Shit. Run by assholes. for hippie losers with no fuckin head on thier shoulders.

Rokerij- i dont think i spelled this one right, but they are all over the place. the nicest one is over near the lidesiplien. but honestly, now that they dont serve booze anymore its no where near the draw that it once was to me.

The greenhouse effect and the Hill Street Blues- these are across from each other on the wourmer straat (totally spelled wrong). both have a good night scene and lost of stupid shit going on as they are in the middle of the madness of the redlight.

food

good steak- the klos, right off the lidsestraat.

chinese- New King, on the zijdike. right near nuiwmarkt. there are a TON of chinese resturants over there... be sharp.

Italian- Cinima Paridisio- on the wester straat. Excellent prices and good pizza. the mushroom risoto is killer.

thai- Rangkang, on the elindsgraght. really really really excellent. they serve you on versace plates for christ sake.

This is just me spouting thoughts off the top of the head. Spelling has obviously suffered in both my native language of english and definitly in dutch. but once in the mind set, im sure you will figure it all out.

best and most to ya!

as i said, i in no way would call what i shat out of my mind in that moment at work a full list, or even a good one. just a taste.

The gray area is a good spot. I like it a lot, but never find myself there. They got some good weed, and def have a cooler vibe than all these fake ass rasta spots run by people that dont know weed, culture, or shit.

Katsu is a good spot as well, and Blue Bird has its share of people and choices... just avoid spots that look like they are stuck in a cheech and chong movie.

After spending a semester in A-dam, I found some nice spots...obviously it's impossible to hit all of them, but I was pretty unimpressed every time I branched out. Most of the places are just there to cater to tourists, sell weed to nonsmokers and make hella profit because tourists don't know shit....but there are also places that really know their stuff and compete in the cannibus cup and have people who work on cultivating their shit etc etc.

I'll echo all of the ones that Astrowolf pointed out, although I'm not such a fan of the more crowded ones (Dampkring and Greenhouse) to sit and smoke (although Dampkring has a huuge menu).

Barney's is expensive, but I was continually impressed with their quality and variety. They also have vaporizer which is fun. Laughing Buddha is absolutely hands-down my favorite, followed closely by G-13 haze which they introduced this year.

Rokerij is a really nice place to chill...although the weed didn't impress me as much. Good, but not really amazing.

Amnesia has really good space cakes and is run by the same people as Barney's, although it seems to get the 2nds or something from Barney's farm. Very good though.