Sign in to follow this  
sidneylo

Official Superfuture Portrait Thread

Copies are now available at Self Edge SF / NY retail stores!

I'll have a few copies on me during my trip and I'll also bring my sharpie if you want me to write something nice on your copy.

See you soon. May 15th - May 26th. :)

"GOOD CHOlCE ON THE KBBQ, TED"

got mine today! amazing work sid!

Whoah that's fast. I'm realllllllly happy you like the book! :)

:o

hypebeast_frontpage.jpg

Ordered copy today, quite curious about what I'll get to see. I remember seeing some shots sid took but not sure about what made the final cut...

hayy babby are you going to be in the bay area for the next month or so? if I qop your book I wanna pick it up in person:)

hayy babby are you going to be in the bay area for the next month or so? if I qop your book I wanna pick it up in person:)

I will be gone May 15th – May 26th to New York. Will be here the rest of the time. Hope that works out! :)

My book arrived in the SE today. Didn't know it was going to be a signed copy!

Also feel dumb it didn't occur to me to just walk downtown and buy it from SENY.

Just got mine today. Looks great! I'll probably be up and down the west coast (all the way to canada, possibly) later this summer so I'll have to try and catch you in SF to get it signed (unless it is and I missed it) haha

Just got mine today. Looks great! I'll probably be up and down the west coast (all the way to canada, possibly) later this summer so I'll have to try and catch you in SF to get it signed (unless it is and I missed it) haha

Didn't sign it for fear of your parent seeing some unsavory inside joke message. Will gladly do so when you're in town. Just shoot me an email!

Copies are now available at Self Edge SF / NY retail stores!

I'll have a few copies on me during my trip and I'll also bring my sharpie if you want me to write something nice on your copy.

See you soon. May 15th - May 26th. :)

Went to SE NY yesterday to check it out, but they didn't have any copies yet.

just saw the book at rocky's place yesterday, can't wait to get mine

The book looks great Sidney! Good work fella.

just got through the book, awesome stuff

enjoyed reading all the excerpts and quotes too

kinda pissed though because the mailman just shoved the package into my tiny mailbox, so it's just bent with a huge crease all the way down the middle, I think I'm gonna go to the post office tomorrow and complain :mad:

just got through the book, awesome stuff

enjoyed reading all the excerpts and quotes too

kinda pissed though because the mailman just shoved the package into my tiny mailbox, so it's just bent with a huge crease all the way down the middle, I think I'm gonna go to the post office tomorrow and complain :mad:

mine did teh same thing, not as bad though

Man, I'm super bummed about this.

If anyone has a book that the USPS fucked up, send me an email at sidney [at] sidneylo.com and we'll work something out.

I wanna get you guys copies that look nice and aren't bent outta shape…

Guest 8bpc

Sid: Perhaps shipping the books surrounded by two pieces of strong cardboard would help. I'm sure you could probably get a good price on very large sheets and cut them down yourself to save money.

Congratulations on the book! :)

Or

you could travel around the globe carrying the books and taking portraits of buyers holding the books

right?

The problem is that the flat rate envelopes are JUST the right size for the book. It's in the handling. I'm putting a DO NOT BEND in red sharpie on the front and back. These fools are folding up the envelope to fit it into the mail chutes — ain't no cardboard gonna stop them if they're trying to shove mail through a cubby hole.

Re-sending out a book to Jeebus and Poly…will report back with updates on the new system.

Or

you could travel around the globe carrying the books and taking portraits of buyers holding the books

right?

taking pictures of people who are holding the books featuring pictures of people who take pictures of themselves

yo jeebeebus

play you in streetfighter for the bent book.

you knew pac

haha yes, but it'd be 3rd strike :o

wish I had ssf4... and a 360...

Jebeeebus, hit me up with that shipping and I'll get another one out to you on Monday.

Here's the new shipping attempt for the new batch going out today (including yours poly800rock):

newshipping.jpg

anyone got scans? ;) (8)

Taking.Pictures.Of.People.Who.Take.Pictures.Of.Themselves_(2010)_R5_XViD-MAX.torrent